Childminder in Helensburgh
Female Member since Jun 2022 Last Updated Jul 2022 Last Login 08 Aug 2022
I am a registered childminder in Helensburgh.
I have one beautiful son who is six-years-old with my husband who works in the armed forces, and we have a black Labrador named Remy.
I have had experience working in nursery's during my college placements and worked in a nursery as a nursery practitioner and have experience with additional needs.
* NC in Early Education and Childcare
* HNC in Childhood Practice
* SCMA an Introduction to Childminding
* Child Protection Training
* Paediatric First Aid Training
* Food Safety Level 2 Training
* Infection Prevention and Control Training (including COVID-19)
* Food Standards Scotland Food Allergen Training
The service is available weekdays from 0700 to 1800, this is to provide more flexible hours for parents and school holidays can be discussed.
|Last Updated: 02/07/2022|
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
Fees include anything the child needs on a daily basis i.e nappies, snacks and drinks. Breakfast lunch and dinner is included unless parents would prefer to provide those meals.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Colgrain Primary School
- PVG Check (added 02/07/2022)
- Care Inspectorate Certificate (added 02/07/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.