Jhanara's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Jhanara has written.

I had a wonderful experience with Zainab. She was caring, responsible, patient, and very attentive to my son's needs. He was happy and comfortable throughout, and I felt completely at ease knowing he was in safe hands. I would definitely recommend her babysitting services and would happily book again!

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Jhanara Jhanara about Avatar for zainab zainab (Private Tutor) on 07/10/2026

Aisha is such a lovely and caring childminder, and I feel very lucky to have found her. She is incredibly flexible and always goes above and beyond to help, even when I needed childcare at the last minute. This has given me so much peace of mind.

Her setting is beautiful, welcoming, and thoughtfully put together, with plenty for the children to enjoy. She also provides nutritious food, which I really appreciate. What stands out most, though, is how genuinely caring and attentive Aisha is. My son was happy to go to her and came home smiling.

I truly appreciate everything Aisha does, especially meeting my son's needs and would wholeheartedly recommend her to any parent looking for someone they can trust and feel completely comfortable leaving their child with.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 4 stars Cleanliness
  • 4 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Jhanara Jhanara about Avatar for Lil Vips childminder Lil Vips childminder (Childminder) on 07/10/2026