Marta's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that Marta has written.
Difficult to get a response from when I needed her to provide document, yet I was chased for a deposit with deadline to pay and threat to use her "waiting list").
I've been told that my baby can start any time then it was delayed twice,where I really needed help. Then when I found support with another childminder that had started quickly, she approached them at fun depo recognising my baby like it was "hers". Now I'm left with deposit paid & no service provided, no response.
Thanks Jacqui, use your waiting list.
Well organised, always responds quickly. The setting with garden are dreamy and Lynn has such a great approach to children!
Place is also spotless, and I'm a cleaning freak - definitely up to my standards! đ
We couldnât be happier with our childminder. She has been absolutely amazing with my daughter, who has been going to her since she was just six months old. From the very beginning, my daughter has always been happy and excited to go, which says everything.
She has done a fantastic job with potty training and teaching important early skills like counting, all in a fun and engaging way. There is always music, dancing, laughter, and lots of learning through play. The children are regularly taken out on lovely trips, including visits to the zoo and the beach, which has been such a wonderful experience for them.
Her discipline methods are excellent â calm, fair, and very effective â and the children are always treated with so much love, care, and respect. It truly feels like a home-from-home environment where the kids feel safe, supported, and have great fun every day.
I feel completely confident leaving my daughter in her care and would highly recommend her to any parent looking for a caring, dedicated, and fun childminder đ
From the very beginning, she has been caring, reliable and genuinely attentive to our daughterâs needs. She has created a warm, safe and happy environment where our little one feels comfortable and enjoys her time there. Our girl is also always getting healthy and nutritious meals, and ticks of all 5/5 a day đ.
We really appreciate the updates, communication and the care and attention she puts into making sure our daughter is happy and well looked after. Itâs such a relief as a parent to know your child is in safe hands and genuinely cared for.
We couldnât be happier with the care she provides and would highly recommend her to any parent looking for a trustworthy, caring and professional childminder. â¤ď¸