Hannah's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Hannah has written.

Dani is an absolutely amazing childminder, and I honestly couldn’t recommend her highly enough. My little girl has been going to Dani five days a week for nearly a year, since she was just nine months old, and the care she receives is truly exceptional.

Dani treats my daughter as if she were her own, showing her so much love, kindness and affection. It gives me such peace of mind knowing that while I’m away from her, she is being cared for by someone who genuinely adores her and always puts her needs first.

She cooks amazing, nutritious homemade meals that my little girl absolutely loves, and makes sure the children have wonderful experiences every day. They are always out and about enjoying parks, playgroups, messy play, farms and so many other fun and enriching activities.

What means the most to me is knowing that my daughter isn’t just having amazing experiences and developing every day — she is also being loved and cared for to an exceptional standard. Dani consistently goes above and beyond, and I feel incredibly lucky to have found someone I trust so completely with my little girl.

Dani really is one of a kind, and any family would be incredibly lucky to have her care for their child.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Hannah Hannah about Avatar for Little L Little L (Childminder) on 30/09/2026