I am a happy; bubbly; energetic person that loves a challenge and puts 100 percent effort in all I do. Children and babies are my passion I cant think of no better feeling then knowing I made a positive influence in a child/babies development.
If u are seeking someone loving and fun that will develop your child in all areas of development through play and interesting activities I'm your woman.
As well as experience through training and working I have also had much more experience in my home life as I am the oldest of 7 children, my eldest sibling being 24 and youngest 6yrs and so have looked after babies and young children from before I can remember. I am also mother of a beautiful 4 yr old girl and 1 year old son.
I have excellent knowledge on planning and implementing activities to help babies and young children thrive in all areas of development.
I am aware of the importance of providing young children with healthy meals and snacks and am happy to offer this as part of my service.
I am committed and aim to provide a safe, nurturing environment and concider the wellbeing and safety for the children/babies in my care paramount.
Here at little leaders our motto is leaders for tomorrow! I pride myself in encouraging independence, confidence and positive self worth for all ages to help set the foundations for your babies/children to become the leaders of tomorrow!!
I have worked in all areas of childcare from teaching assistant to room leader in a baby room as I am a qualified nursery nurse but found my passion in childminding.
Level 2 in childcare and education
Level 3 in childcare and education
Paediatric first aid
Clean uk driving license
8am-6.30pm can be flexible
|Last Updated: 06/09/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
Fees On request
I take child care vouchers
2,3 & 4 year old funding
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Exam Certificate: Cache level 3 diploma in child care and education (added 24/03/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Cache level 2 certificate in child care and education (added 24/03/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 24/03/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 24/03/2019)
- DBS Check (added 24/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: safe guarding young people (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: child protection level 3 (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: child protection level 2 (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: female genital mutilation (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: equality and diversity level 2 (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: an intrduction to child sexual exploitation (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: child neglect level 2 (added 20/03/2019)
- Exam Certificate: advanced child protection (added 20/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: The Enabling Environment (added 15/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) (added 15/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Islington Childminding Training (added 15/03/2019)
- Reference: Previous nanny share job (added 12/03/2019)
- Reference: Previous nanny job (added 12/03/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 12/03/2019)
- UK Passport (added 12/03/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Little Leaders. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My daughter has been with Danielle for a few months now and we’re very happy with our choice. Danielle provides an engaging, warm, active and fun environment for my little one, who has been having a great time. She goes on different outings most days or Danielle plans fun activities at home. My daughter is happy to see ‘Dan dan’ in the morning and always comes home tired, but happy and with a tummy full of healthy, home cooked food!
Danielle is brilliant with my son, who she looked after on an ad hoc basis from when he was four months old, until he went to nursery, aged two. She is full of energy and ideas and my son always came home happy and tired and eager to go back. She is creative with food and activities and clearly loves her job. I highly recommend Danielle.
Danielle has been a truly wonderful nanny to my 2 daughters aged 3 and 15 months. Danielle worked really hard with my first daughter teaching her colours and numbers which has given her a great start. Danielle always made sure my girls were kept busy and stimulated whether that was at the park, soft play, farms, play groups or music groups, and I know they will certainly miss your wonderful healthy cooking (as will I!). Best of luck in your new role as a childminder and enjoy making many more memories with a new family!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.