Laura's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Laura has written.

My little boy started with Carole in September. We have had a fabulous, professional, friendly experience so far. Carole put me at ease straight away and I fully trusted her from the start.
Carole has helped my little boy settle so well he now puts his arms out to her when we arrive. I am always kept up to date at handover with a smile and when he wasn’t drinking much at first, Carole went out of her way to help me with options and advice.
I’m so glad we found her and I would recommend her to anybody, thanks Carole

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Laura Laura about Avatar for Carole Carole (Childminder) on 30/09/2026


Response by Avatar for Carole Carole on 01/10/2026:

Thank you so much for you lovely comments