Aishah's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that Aishah has written.
Things initially started well with Shadia and my children were comfortable with her. Unfortunately, our working relationship ended very badly.
Shadia had been paid in advance for her final week with us. Four prepaid shifts worth £400 were subsequently not worked. There was also a further £300 payment duplicate payment which led to the demise of our working relationship. At the time of writing, that money has not been returned and I have been blocked from further communication.
During our arrangement, I also became increasingly uncomfortable with how frequently money was raised and with repeated requests to alter payment arrangements. We had an agreed cancellation policy, but she frequently became upset beyond the point of professionalism when I later relied on it. On another occasion, a higher weekend rate was raised only after the relevant shifts had already been worked, despite the amount to be paid having been discussed beforehand.
In terms of the childcare itself, my experience was that Shadia often required considerable direction and she did not consistently reset toys and children’s belongings after activities. I also felt that she took paid breaks at awkward moments, eg when the children still needed support. (She worked a 4-5 hour shift daily)
I was additionally uncomfortable with the level of information she shared with me about other families she worked for. I was told identifiable and personal details about other clients, which made me concerned about professional discretion.
Overall, although things began positively, the financial dispute at the end and the way communication ended meant that I lost trust in the arrangement. Based on my experience, I would not use her again.
by
Aishah
about
redacted
(Nanny) on 30/08/2026
Response by
redacted
on 22/09/2026:
<redacted>