Jess's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Jess has written.

Lisa & Neil have been looking after our daughter for over a year now and she is absolutely thriving. She adores her time at Lisa’s Happy Home and has made a wonderful group of friends. We visited lots of childminders before meeting Lisa & Neil and I knew instantly that it was the place for our daughter. They look after her like she’s one of their own and I’ve never known a childminder to provide such an extensive and varied experience for their children. Lisa & Neil truly go the extra mile and have created a wonderful community which we feel truly privileged to be a part of. One of the best things about Lisa is that she keeps me up to date on every day our daughter is with her - she knows I like to get regular updates and I love receiving the photos she sends me so I can see that our daughter is happy and having fun.
I honestly couldn’t recommend Lisa & Neil more highly - there isn’t anyone I’d rather leave our daughter with!

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Jess Jess about Avatar for Lisa Williams Lisa Williams (Childminder) on 09/10/2026