Graceg's 5 Star Reviews
Childminder
Showing only 5 star reviews
Below are the 5 star reviews for GraceG. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Grace has been a fantastic childminder to my daughter, she offers a warm and welcoming family setting for childcare. My daughter struggled in the first few weeks with separation and Grace was really patient and helped to get her settled which I was very thankful for. Her setting provides a wide range of appropriate toys and things to do including a small garden area. There was lots of daily activities carried out which all seemed great for development! Grace was fantastic with communication, she regularly gave us updates throughout the day but was also great for anything admin based.
I am so pleased I found Grace and would highly recommend her childcare services, she made me feel at ease knowing my child was safe and happy.
by
Georgina
on 09/08/2026
Grace looks after my two children during the school holidays and I honestly couldn't ask for more. They count down the days until they can go back with her - that alone tells you everything.
She has such a gentle, calm nature with them, and she makes them feel like part of her own family rather than children she's minding. They come home happy, tired out and full of stories about what they've been up to.
She's also brilliant at keeping us in the loop. We get regular updates and photos throughout the day, so we always know exactly what they're doing and how they're getting on. As a parent, that peace of mind is worth so much.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any family looking for warm, genuine, home-from-home care.
by
ccbrewer
on 30/07/2026