Marilyn's 5 Star Reviews

Babysitter

5 stars 5 out of 5
1 rating

Showing only 5 star reviews

Below are the 5 star reviews for Marilyn. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Marilyn was great with our newborn while I was at a wedding for three days. She was caring and calm, which made leaving our little one so much easier. I was able to pop back every couple of hours to check in, and Marilyn sent photos in between to reassure a new mum! We felt very comfortable knowing our baby was in such capable hands. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Marilyn!

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for RuthNewt RuthNewt on 09/09/2026

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.