Torie's 5 Star Reviews

Nanny

5 stars 5 out of 5
1 rating

Showing only 5 star reviews

Below are the 5 star reviews for torie. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Torie has been absolutely amazing with my three girls (8 years old and 2-year-old twins). My children love her and I do too! She has shown them so much patience, warmth and genuine care. They can certainly be quite a handful but Torie handled everything with such professionalism, calmness and kindness. I felt completely comfortable knowing they were in her care. I would highly recommend her to any family looking for a caring, reliable and trustworthy nanny.

  • 5 stars Overall

by Avatar for Nadine K Nadine K on 07/10/2026

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.