Rochelle's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Rochelle has written.

I couldn’t not have asked for a better childcare service! Claudine and her team have been nothing but short of amazing. My daughter joined when she was 11 months old and left at the age of 3. It took her a while to settle in but Claudine and her team were very patient and my daughter absolutely loved her time there and frequently asks to visit. Everyone is friendly and attentive, I definitely felt that my daughter was nurtured and safe during her time here. The setting is clean and has an environment that feels like home. The children go on many fun trips, given healthy nutritious meals and are supported with their developmental milestones and learning. You can see that the staff here absolutely love and care for the children. Claudine engages with parents through regular updates along with hosting events such as Christmas parties and Sports day/graduation which are not to be missed. If I could have kept my daughter with CCS I would, as they have become such an essential part of my village. It takes a lot of trust to leave your child in the care of others and I truly felt secure and comfortable with CCS providing this care. Overall I would 10/10 recommend to anyone considering using CCS.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Rochelle Rochelle about Avatar for CCs childcare CCs childcare (Childminder) on 07/10/2026