Babysitter in Coventry
Usually responds within 2 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Feb 2012 Last Updated Oct 2020 Last Login 15 Nov 2020 Email
I am an experienced Babysitter of 8 years. I have current experience in Day nurseries, Primary Schools and babysitting with children of all ages with 8 years experience in a professional & home setting.
I have 2 DBS one for childcare and working with children in schools and the other as a support network for foster children.
My brief description would be I'm a fun-loving, trustworthy babysitter. I simply enjoy spending time with children; it is the most rewarding and fulfilling job out there. It's very easy for me to connect and develop a relationship with kids. Keeping the child's well-being is something I take very seriously. I adore children of all ages, especially toddlers. I love playing dress-up, reading stories, arts and crafts, hide ‘n’ seek, or any games that encourage children to learn and grow and express themselves.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends- especially my nieces and nephew, reading, travelling and baking.
Prices will be negotiated. please message me.
I have 8 years experience in a professional childcare related settings from being a nursery nurse to a current role as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school and occasional babysitting within other homes as well as my own. I have babysat children from different ages ranging from new born to 11 years.
As well as babysitting I have current experience and knowledge from working with children in Schools. Which I can take upon the task of helping your child with homework, tutoring and extra educational activities.
These are my recent Teaching duties and responsibilities:
- Providing support to children during Literacy and Numeracy lesson adapting resources in accordance to the pupil’s learning needs and abilities.
- Providing support during reading lesson as a group to pupil’s with low level learning needs. (teaching
and encouraging the children to sound out letters and words to form difficult words)
- Took responsibility at all times for the appropriate behaviour of children both in the classroom, around
the school safeguarding their health and safety and used the traffic light system in order to keep the
pupil’s behaviour at a positive level.
As well as recent experiences in School as a Teaching Assistant. My babysitting duties have involved-
- Extra tutoring and helping with homework
- Picking up child from school
- Local trip to the library and park.
- Reading bedtime stories and tucking them into bed
- Feeding the child lunch & dinner
- Play games/activities/crafts
- Changing nappies and preparing bottles
- Light house keeping
The child's health and safety will be my top priority and I will ensure that I perform my role as a Babysitter to the best of my potential.
- Level 2&3 NVQ Apprenticeship in Children and young people's workforce
- Level 2&3 QCF Diploma in Supporting, Teaching & Learning in Schools
- NCC Level 3 in Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
- Safeguarding Training
- Current DBS certificate and support network for foster children
I will be available full/part time.
|Last Updated: 04/10/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
Prices will be negotiated depending on what is required of my role and the needs of the child.
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.