Nanny in Sevenoaks
Babysitter in Sevenoaks
Female Member since Jun 2012 Last Updated Dec 2021 Last Login 14 Jan 2022
I am a very happy and outgoing person. I am very dedicated to the work that I do with the children I look after and enjoy the activities that we do. I enjoy spending time with my family friends.
I have 10 years + experience in childcare with children aged newborn to 16 years old. I also have experience with twins from newborn to 14 years old. I have a full driving licence and a paediatric first aid certificate. I also have clean DBS.
Please do contact me and I can send you my CV which details my full experience.
NVQ level 3. Paediatric first aid. Food health and safety.
Looking for a new position for start of April when my maternity leave finished. Can also consider an earlier start. Looking for 20 hours a week, either 2 full days or before and after school for 3 days term and non term time. If it’s 2 full days then I am looking to be able to bring my daughter on one of those days (bonus if it’s both) and if it’s before and after school I would bring her all the time.
|Last Updated: 15/12/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
Open for discussion.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Platt Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Borough Green Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ightham Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Seal Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sevenoaks Preparatory School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Plaxtol Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Kemsing Primary School
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.