I am a qualified Nursery Nurse , I live in Lower Earley with my husband and daughters. .I have worked in childcare my whole career within schools, day nurseries, private nanny, overseas kids rep, Deputy manager of pre-school and as a child minder.
I have been a registered child minder since 1999 until September 2017.
I am currently working part time as a nanny and I am looking for a part time nanny role and occasional babysitting to go along side this from July 2019.
I have worked a nursery unit attached to a school as a nursery nurse. I have worked in Private day nurseries.
I worked in London, and Surrey as a private Nanny.
Twins experience. In summer of 1994 I worked in Crete for Thomson holiday company setting up and running a kids club there.
My own two daughters born in 1996 and 1998.
Deputy manager at a pre-school.
Working with special needs children in main stream school.
Registered child minder since 1999 until September 2017.
Early years foundation stage training 2008
Team teach 2009
Early Intervention Conference 2011
Active learning for under 5's 2011
Paediatric first aid 2015
Revised EYFS 2012.
Ofsted grade outstanding 2012
Mark marking 2015
Canine first aid 2015
Universal safeguarding 2015
Sign of safety 2015
Ofsted grade outstanding Jan 2016.
Autistic spectrum training
Paediatric first aid 2017
|Last Updated: 18/07/2019|
- Nursery work from £10.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: special educational needs and disability (added 08/07/2017)
- Training Certificate: childminders forum (added 08/07/2017)
- Training Certificate: creativity and critical thinking (added 15/05/2017)
- First Aid Certificate: emergency canine first aid (added 03/03/2017)
- Training Certificate: level 2 food and safety hygiene for catering (added 03/03/2017)
- Training Certificate: introduction to children diagnosed with Austin Spectrum Disorder (added 03/03/2017)
- Training Certificate: safeguarding (added 03/03/2017)
- Exam Certificate: channel General Awareness module (added 03/03/2017)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 03/03/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.