Nanny in Great Yeldham
Babysitter in Great Yeldham
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Sep 2012 Last Updated Jun 2020 Last Login 12 Jul 2020 Email
I have 10years experience in childcare.I am fun, calm, kind and caring, friendly, young and enthusiastic. I love working with children, being able to help children to grow and Develop with my help is most rewarding.
-Two years experience in a school working with nursery and reception.
-Children's centre for six months working with children and parents.
-Camp America i was working with children aged 4-15 years old.
-Nannying for 8 years ages range from newborn- 11 years old.
3 children per family.
-Deputy Manger at a Nursery
Happy to answer any Questions.
I have studied childcare at college for two years, i have my NVQ level 2, CACHE level 3 and a diploma at level 3 in childcare. I have a first aid certificate.
My 2 day position is coming to an end in September on a Monday and Thursday but I am flexible with days. Any question please do contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
|Last Updated: 29/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
£14 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Supporting early language development level 2 (added 18/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Prevent Covid- 19 (added 18/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Supporting speech, language and communication level 2 (added 15/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Effective leader level 2 (added 15/05/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Level 2 NVQ I’m supporting teaching and learning in schools (added 15/05/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 in children’s care, learning and development (added 15/05/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 diploma for the children and young people’s workforce (added 15/05/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Daisy first aid platinum (added 15/05/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 15/05/2020)
- DBS Check (added 15/05/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Emmylou. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Emma is one of those rare gems she's kind, caring, conscientious and proactive. Emma had sole care of our two boys aged 3 and 1 at the time and instantly won theirs and our trust and built a beautiful bond with the boys. Not only was she fun and easy going she also worked very hard and was always proactive around the house. We miss Emma massively and she'll be a fantastic addition to any family she joins.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.