Nanny in Southampton
Babysitter in Southampton
Female Non-smoker Member since Nov 2012 Last Updated Mar 2019 Last Login Mar 2019
I am a 29 year old experienced childcare provider. I have a 9 month old daughter who would be with me. She is a very relaxed and happy baby. I am not OFSTED registered, but I am open to the possibility of going down that route.
- 3 Year Special Needs 1:1 support in an Infant School.
- 2 Years Clinical Support with young children with Tracheostomy/Gastrostomy/etc
- 2 Years Senior Residential Care Worker with high needs teenage girls.
- Newborn experience with my own child including weaning; disposable and reusable nappies; breastfeeding support and bottle feeding; babywearing.
- Currently studying for a degree in Health Sciences and a Level 3 in Childcare.
I attend university Monday and Thursday daytimes, and I am busy Tuesday evenings. I am open to negotiation however overnights may be difficult as I cosleep with my daughter.
|Last Updated: 24/03/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.