Nanny in Southampton
Babysitter in Southampton
Female Non-smoker Member since Nov 2012 Last Updated Aug 2019 Last Login Aug 2019
I am a 29 year old experienced childcare provider who is looking for part time Nanny work. I have a very happy and social 14 month old daughter who would be with me. We prefer creative play, smiles and lots of fun! I am attachment based (making sure children feel safe and secure enough to get the most out of the world), with a focus on child-led learning and nurturing.
- I am DBS checked but not OFSTED registered, but I am open to the possibility of going down that route.
- I can get as many professional and personal references as required.
- 3 Year Special Needs 1:1 support in an Infant School.
- 2 Years Clinical Support with young children with Tracheostomy/Gastrostomy/etc
- 2 Years Senior Residential Care Worker with high needs teenage girls.
- Newborn experience with my own child including weaning; disposable and reusable nappies; breastfeeding support and bottle feeding; babywearing.
- Currently studying for a degree in Health Sciences and a Level 3 in Childcare.
- By September I will have completed my Level 3 in Residential Childcare
- Various educational CPD courses during the 3 years I was a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant in an infant school, including creative play, speech development and attachement theory.
*I will be on holiday 10th September - 25th September
I will be attending university a few hours a week in September, however I am currently free a lot of the time. Overnights may be difficult as I cosleep with my daughter, however if can be accomodated this is up for negotiation.
|Last Updated: 09/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.