Based in St Albans, I offer a full, home based OFSTED registered childminding service for all ages with flexible arrival/collection times, I have 3 children, Kim, Noa & Guy, aged 20, 18 & 11 and have lived in St Albans since 2003. We share our home with our friends.
My husband and I both hold full CRB disclosures and I have completed courses in Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Childminding
I have been a qualified, professional home child carer since February 2005. I provide first class quality care for your child in a warm, homely environment. All children in my care are treated individually, and encouraged to develop into confident, caring individuals, at their own pace.
I am a member of the National Childminding Association, and have achieved the CACHE Level 3 NVQ qualification in ‘Children’s Care, Learning and Development’.
I have been rated as outstanding in a recent Ofsted inspection November 2019.
CACHE Level 3 NVQ qualification in ‘Children’s Care, Learning and Development’
Since being qualified, I have attended and been certified in the following courses:
1. 2005 Road Safety – Awareness Workshop
2. 2005 JemCare – First Aid Course for Babies and Children
3. 2005 Young in Herts – Child Protection
4. 2005 Charted Institute of Environmental Health – Food Hygiene
5. 2006 Young in Herts – Learning Through Play, Balancing the Adult Role
6. 2006 Young in Herts – An Introduction to The birth to Three Framework
7. 2006 Young in Herts – Healthy Eating, Healthy Child
8. 2006 Young in Herts – Celebrating Diversity and Cultures
9. 2007 Young in Herts – Five Outcomes for Children
10. 2007 Young in Herts – Make My Setting More Inclusive
11. 2007 Young in Herts – Linking Sounds and Letters
12. 2007 Young in Herts – The Child at the Centre
13. 2008 Young in Herts – The Six Areas of Learning & Development
14. 2008 Young in Herts – Observation, Assessment & Planning
15. 2008 Young in Herts – Enabling Environments
16. 2008 JemCare – First Aid Course for Babies and Children
17. 2008 Young in Herts – Safeguarding Children
18. 2008 CACHE – Level 3 NVQ in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
19. 2009 Young in Herts – Assessment for Planning
20. 2009 Young in Herts – Promoting Positive Behaviour
21. 2010 Children’s trust – The Coolest Café in Town
22. 2010 Children’s Centre – Promoting Communication Development
23. 2012 Young in Herts – The Revised EYFS 2012
24. 2013 NCMA - Regional Forum
25. 2014 Young in Herts – Ready for OFSTED
26. 2014 Young in Herts – Childminder Conference
27. 2014 First Aid Training Services – Pediatric First Aid Course
28. 2014 AC Education – Child Protection Awareness
29. 2014 Food Standards Agency – Food Allergy Online Training
Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, school term only, holidays by arrangement.
|Last Updated: 05/09/2020|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
Please contact me to discuss as this depends on your requirements.
I accept all Childcare Vouchers.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Prae Wood Primary School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 20/04/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for NicoleKusman. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Nicole and I met over 7 years ago when she agreed to look after my two children Owen then (18 months) and Mia 3.5 years old!
With every confidence I handed over my children to Nicole whom I knew would take great care of them, providing love, affection, fun, stimulation and a safe environment for both my kids whilst I went back to work.
The Children loved their experience in Nicole's family home and still today after all these years refer to Nicole as 'Mamma Nicole' which is lovely! :-)
Thank you Nicole, Kevin and Children for allowing us to be part of your family, I will ALWAYS be internally grateful for all you gave us!
Nicole looked after our son for 2 years from the age of 1 year. He would run into her house in the morning and decline to leave in the evening - children are the best judge of character.
Nicole, Kevin and their children all treat our son like a member of their own family and engage with him in a manner that is truly beautiful to watch.
Every day our son would come home with a 'creation', and Nicole would take numerous photos throughout the day.
Our second son will also hopefully go to Nicole when my maternity leave finishes, which will leave me safe in the knowledge that he too will be receiving the best care possible outside of our home.
I would not hesitate to recommend Nicole.
I have three children whom Nicole has looked after at various times over the last 7 years. One of my children has special educational needs and needs a little extra help. It was therefore very important to me to find the right person to look after her. I have always been very happy to entrust my daughter, and indeed all my children, to Nicole's care. My daughter, and my other children, all love going to see her and her lovely family.
Nicole has been our childminder since September 2012, so not long, but I'm really happy with her and most importantly my son settled at Nicole's home immediately. Nicole is warm and friendly but equally firm, which is important.
A good endorsement of how I feel about Nicole is that my daughter will also be in her care as of January, & I would certainly recommend her to others.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.