We are 'Good' providers by Ofsted!
We are delighted to share the findings of our recent Ofsted inspection with you which Rara's Daycare was graded as Good in Early Years Provision and Good in Personal, Welfare and Behaviour.
My name is Paola Scarano and I would like to welcome you to Rara’s Daycare. I live with my husband who called Gustavo. We moved from Rio to London in December 2007, where we decide to stay and build our lives together.
I have been working with children for over 9 years and have experience with children from 0 months to 9 years old. From a young age, I have always known that I have wanted to work with children. I started out when leaving school, studying history at university focusing on Primary schools - Childcare and Education.
For the reason we moved to London I have had to change my plans. During this time, I worked as a nanny in diverse home settings looking. I am passionate about working with children with safety, education, health, and fun as my primary principles. I am a warm and energetic carer who uses London widely for educational outings and entertainment.
I decided to become a childminder as I loved being a nanny but also love teaching and wanted a new challenge. Being a childminder combines a bit of both and the lifestyle will fit in well when we have our own children later in life. Having worked as a nanny with many families, I understand what an emotional roller-coaster it can be finding the right person to look after your little ones. I have a great understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage to teach them and help them.
My husband and I live in a lovely 2 bedroom flat next to Greenwich Park. We have a separate dedicated playroom which is bright, colorful and full of toys!
The children will have use of the following rooms:
· Playroom – This is the main playroom which has all the toys, books, arts and crafts and other exciting things.
· Kitchen – This is where will bake lots of lovely things.
· Outside – The children will have lots of time to play outside. We will have lots of outdoor for educational outings and entertainment. Museum, Water Parks, Library, Children’s Centre, Softplay Centre, and City Farm being some of my favorite spots for children!
· Bedroom – There is a spare bedroom for any children that will require it during the day. There is a travel cot for the younger children and airbeds for the older children who require sleep, and also children’s sleeping bags.
British Red Cross ‘First Aid for Baby and Child’ May 2016
Ofsted Registered Childcare and Childminder
Bi-lingual with fluency in English and Portuguese languages
Great cooking skills with an emphasis on healthy, varied, home-cooked eating
Extensive knowledge in providing long-term care for children, as well as all supporting tasks such as cooking, preparing bottles, changing nappies and educating and entertaining the children by reading and taking them on outings
Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly, flexible and dependable
Valid and current visa/work
Availability from January 2020 - Waiting list opened.
Come for a visit!
|Last Updated: 20/07/2020|
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Full day - £70 - From 8 am to 6:00 pm (Flexible hours if you need)
- Before and after school - £10 p/h (including breakfast club and meals) - Breakfast club from 7 am.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 19/12/2016)
- DBS Check (added 14/11/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.