Childminder in Whitton
Babysitter in Whitton
Female Non-smoker Member since Feb 2013 Last Updated Nov 2019 Last Login 21 Jul 2020
Hi. Thank you for reading my profile.
I have over 8 years experience looking after children and newborn.
I am responsible and reliable and love being with children. I am active, fun, enthusiastic and creative.
I also have a degree in nutrition and like to prepare healthy meals and snacks for the children.
I am always around St Margarets, Twickenham, Whitton as I really like the area and know it very well.
I can provide references on request.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
• Nanny of 3 adorable kids, 3 years old (Edward since he was 6 months old), 6 (Violet) and 7 (James), since April 2013 (full time - St Margarets). Getting the kids ready for school, dropping them off and picking them up, taking the kids to playgrounds, soft plays, playgroups, doing craft and colouring, playing Lego and hairdresser, play doh, promoting learning and creativity, also helping the kids with homework, preparing healthy meals and snacks and doing bed time when needed.
• Looking after 2 year old girl (Bella) and 3 year old boy (Alfie) (October 2011 - July 2013 Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8am to 6pm - Chiswick): collecting them from school, cooking lunch, playing with them, organizing fun and interactive activities for the day, taking them to the park, library, playdates, teaching numbers and the ABC, organising games, stimulating learning and creativity, cooking their tea, helping them with bath, reading and putting them in bed, babysitting.
• Babysitter: 1 year old girl and 4 year old boy (Alfie’s friends): Occasionally.
• Nanny and babysitter: 6 months old girl and 2 year old girl: Occasionally, since February, 2012 (Twickenham): doing puzzle, singing, teaching numbers and the ABC, reading, feeding them, giving them bath, putting them in bed, babysitting.
• Looking after 4 year old girl (Minnie) and 6 year old boy (Charlie): May 2007 - Jan 2008 (Fulham): collecting them from school, going to the park, doing puzzle, singing, teaching numbers and the ABC, reading, feeding them, helping with homework, giving them bath, putting them in bed, babysitting.
• Looking after 8 year old girl: collecting her from school, cooking lunch, playing with her while her parents were at work, helping her with school homework and keeping the house tidy: cleaning, hovering, making the beds, ironing. (Putney - Feb - May 2007).
Childcare Level 3 Qualification
First Aid Course
Dispensary course (Lloyds pharmacy)
|Last Updated: 15/11/2019|
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
Below are the latest reviews for Marina S. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Marina looked after 3 of my children and I could not recommend a person who is more giving, caring and most importantly reliable. She never took a sick day over the 3 years she looked after my children.
My youngest was 4 months old when she started, and the other two were 3 and 4 years old. The challenge of taking care of 3 under 5 years old appeared seamless to her after she got them into a really good routine and structure. Marina is a very passionate person who genuinely enjoys being around children and enjoys the outdoor lifestyle which is really great as my children loved being outdoors in the playgrounds, playdates, softplays and exploring twickenham and Richmond area.
She is also creative and does brilliant craft work with them at home.
As the older two are in school now, I have mothers telling me that I have the best Nanny in the school. Children naturally appeal to her and she engages them, understands them and has loads of fun as she interacts with them and not just sits there as a minder whilst they play.
I am sad to have to let Marina go as my little one will is starting pre-school full time and I work from home now which means I can pick up the kids myself.
If you are looking for a Nanny who relates to children, interacts with them constantly, showers them with love and fun activities but disciplines them with good manners and respect, I can't recommend Marina more than I already have.
I am happy to provide verbal references for Marina should you be keen to consider her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.