I’ve just got married and moved to Cambridge. I grew up in a large and lovely family in Romania and 8 years ago I've come to London.
I am an active person, punctual,kind-hearted and reliable .I like to craft, explore the nature , passionate of cooking.I love reading, discovering new places and food from all over the world. I like socializing with friends and family, traveling, cycling and taking photos. I also enjoy singing and playing the guitar. I am a native Romanian speaker and I also speak, read and write English fluently. Competent Nanny with a calm attitude and a track record of providing a quality childcare service to families and their children. Always smartly presented with excellent hygiene standards. Domestics service. Looking to work in partnership with a reputable family and take responsibility for the safety and development of their children.
I first became interested in teaching after I heard about the Montessori system.
My experience is working as a Nanny, Supervisor, Teaching assistant, and working with children with special needs. My background and the experience with children, make me suitable for this position. It is a natural thing for me to be around children and I see myself working with them in the future.
Dates; September 2018
Employer:Wetherby House Montessori
Location-Corneryways, Green Lane. Northwood HA6 2UT
Dates: May 2019
Employer: Nanjee Family
Job title: part time Nanny
Age of the children: 1 boy 2 years old
• pick up from nursey 2 times a week & look after him
• drop off to the nursery every morning
• prepare meals and snacks
• play , different activity ,read stories
• baths & get him ready for bed
Dates: January 2015 - 2018
Employer: Twinkle Stars Montessori Nursery School
Location: St Edmund the King Parish Hall, Pinner Road, Northwood, HA6 1QS
Job title: Teacher assistant
• To work effectively as part of the Nursery team, in ensuring the effective day-to-day running of the organization
• Effectively put in practice the Montessori approach to teaching, methods and philosophy
• Liaise with Head Teacher and other team members
• Singing nursery rhymes, playing guitar, arts and crafts.
• Music and movement
• Reading stories, keeping book corner inviting and tidy
• Setting up of the school and putting away teaching materials so they are tidy at the end of each day ready for the next day
• Carrying out weekly lesson plans followed by evaluation sheets
• Working within a team, sharing ideas, listening to others, working together for the children’s best interest
• Contributing to the classroom with projects, attending staff meetings
• Observations on the Ipad
• Set up the topic table according to the weekly topic
• Fire warden responsible for the fire drill
• In charge of library books club
Dates: April 2016-2018
Employer: Sabharwal Family
Job title: part-time Nanny and babysitting
Age of the children: 2 girls from age of 5 years and 7 years old
• pick up children from school 2 times a week & look after them
• Prepare meals and snacks
• Play with children
• Read stories
• Arrange play days with family friends children
• Take children out for fun activities – ridings bikes, water play, etc
Dates: September 2015- March 2016
Employer: Emma Steele
Job title: part-time Nanny
Age of the children: 5 years old boy with special needs (some challenging behavior in the form of ASD & ADHD)
• pick up from school 3 times a week & looks after him
• cook his tea, play, practices his reading & writing
• baths & get him ready for bed
Student- Early Years Educator Level 3- The Chilcare Company
Montessori assistant certificate - 2016
Cambridge ESOL Entry 2 Certificate in ESOL International, English - 2013
English Course, intermediate, Kingsley School of English, London – 2012
Master Degree Health and Safety - Mining Institute, University of Petrosani, Romania - 2010
Graduated as a Civil Engineer from the Mining Institute, University of Petrosani – 2008
College Technical Hermes School Romania - International Baccalaureate 1999 – 2003
ï?¬ Experience of looking eafter babies right through to young teenagers.
ï?¬ First Aid and CPR certification
ï?¬ Can work 8 – 10 hour days.
ï?¬ Able to effectively and appropriately discipline and manage unruly children. ï?¬ Ability to potty train children.
ï?¬ Willing and able to do light housework.
ï?¬ Capable of working under minimum supervision.
ï?¬ Have checkable references.
ï?¬ Tidy, organized and reliable.
ï?¬ Possessing a cheerful, easy going and flexible personality.
ï?¬ Enjoy working with children.
ï?¬ Able to deal with stressful days.
ï?¬ Have a driving license.
|Last Updated: 07/12/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.