I am a registered childminder through Belfast Health and Social Care Trust and NICMA member (Northern Ireland Childminding Association). I am also the mother of a 8 years old son and 5 years old daughter.I live in East Belfast, 243 Albertbridge Road, BT5 4PX
I am very flexible, with many years experience.
What i am offering?
- short term care
- long time care
- occasional care
- over night care
- weekend care
- pick up from school
- after school club
- plenty of toys, the books appropriate for every age, puzzle and educational toys, which help learn Polish, German and English.
- Children have a special place where they can eat meals, and then rest.
- I provide walks in the park, play ground, fun on the fresh air
- help by the application for the child care cost
- children can learn polish, german and english
- NICMA Member
Interested? Get in touch today:
To find out more about me and my service please visit.
I can present all required qualifications for childminders.
|Last Updated: 07/12/2018|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
8:00-13:00 £30 (collection from school included)
14:00- 19:00 £35 ( collection from school included)
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.