I have 5 children of my own all older 31,28,25,22,19 years. All relevant dbs checks. At the moment only the 22 and 19 year old are living at home. I have a large well equipt playroom and outdoor area. We attend playgroups, play areas and have days out. The children in my care come from babies and are nurtured and grow up to be amazing people. Iam proud to still have contact from past children who are now in their 30's.
I have been a childminder for 24 years, in that time I have minded lots of children which has lead to me having an extended family and lots of friends over the years. I love my job it is so rewarding.
I have an NVQ in childcare and education and , Cache level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce. First aid certificate
I have a full time place available.
|Last Updated: 02/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
on request as it depends on requirements. There are discounts available
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
- First Aid Certificate: FAA Level 3 Award in Peadiatric First Aid (RQF) (added 19/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (added 19/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (added 19/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Developing and Extending Children's Numercy (added 19/10/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 19/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.