Hello, My name is Hayey and I live in Epsom, I am 22 years old and Im looking for a full time nannying position local to epsom but happy to travel a reasonable distance
I am currently working full time in a day nursery setting in surbiton and looking to change to a nanny role.
I have over 2 years experience with a range of ages and also happy to help with housework.
I have completed a years business course, level 2 childcare and also have a Level 3 btec national diploma in children's care learning and development qualification.
Whilst working in a nursery setting I have attended lots of training courses such as first aid,tummy time,food hygeine,being creative outdoors etc.
Also happy to do evening/weekend childminding.
If you would like to know more i am happy to answer any questions please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
- I am 1 or 7 children I have 4 younger siblings I also have 2 nieces
- whilst at college i did various placements i worked in a nursery, pre school & reception class each for 5/6 months at a time. Working with multiple children at one time and also working 1-1 with children ages 0-5 years of age.
- 2 years experience in an under 2s room in a day nursery in Surbiton
- currently working full time in an under 2s room
Diploma in business studies;
Childcare level 2
Level 3 btec national diploma in children's care learning and development
Food prep course included in level 3
Can discuss starting date --- Full time
|Last Updated: 13/05/2021|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.