Zoebl's 2 Star Reviews

Nanny

2 stars 2 out of 5
1 rating

Showing only 2 star reviews

Below are the 2 star reviews for zoebl. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

I invited Zoe to meet to discuss childcare support and subsequently offered her the role. Unfortunately, she then stopped responding to my messages. When arranging childcare, reliable communication is really important, so this was disappointing

  • 2 stars Overall
  • 1 stars Setting

by Avatar for Naya Naya on 26/09/2026


Response by Avatar for zoebl zoebl on 26/09/2026:

It was lovely to meet you and your family, and I really appreciated the opportunity to discuss the role and your childcare needs. I’m sorry you felt disappointed by my communication afterwards. There were circumstances at the time that affected my ability to respond as promptly as I would normally have done, and I do completely understand that reliable communication is important when arranging childcare. I wish you and your family all the very best.

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.