I am incredibly passionate about children and proving them with the best experiences and start in life.
I have experience of;
Caring for a range of ages
Caring for children with additional needs
Working with children in both a nursery and domestic settings
1st class BA (hons) early childhood studies
Qualified Special Educational Needs Coordinator
Paediatric first aid trained
I am currently working as a full time Nanny during term time. I may be available for holiday care and babysitting (dependant on dates/times)
|Last Updated: 19/09/2019|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
I charge £10 per hour, this may be negotiable for the right family
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Special Educational Needs Coordinator Certificate (added 13/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (2017) (added 13/01/2019)
- Exam Certificate: 1st Class BA (hons) Early Childhood Studies (added 13/01/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 13/01/2019)
- UK Passport (added 13/01/2019)
- DBS Check (added 13/01/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.