- I'm 30 years old i live in chelmsford, i'm qualified in level 3 childcare, i qualified in Cache certificate level 2 in 2006 and Cache Diploma level 3 in 2008.
- I own my own car and have been driving 11 years so i'm able to travel to get to places (although would prefer in Chelmsford and surrounding areas)
- I have always had a passion to work with children since i can remember and i enjoy this so much, children can easily bond with me and i'm very approachable.
- I'm experienced in using the early years foundation stage framework and being a keyworker to children in the nursery so i'm able to set up a range of activities/ toys to widen childrens development.
- I have been to a lot of primary schools and nurseries when doing my college placements (2006- 2008)
- I have had 6 years experience with nursery and school aged children through college placements and work.
- I have worked in a nursery for three years in the 0-2 year olds/ baby room so have gained alot of baby experience through this time i have looked after up to 3 babies on my own.
- I have sole charge babysitting experience and references
- I have 3 years pre- school experience and was working in a pre-school/ toddler room at a nursery where i was a room leader .
- 3 years experience with primary and junior school children through working in an after school club and being a lunchtime assistant.
- Experience in dropping off and picking up children from schools (can provide references)
- I have experience in being a nanny in the child's home.
- I have a c.v and suitable references if you would like to see them and i also have my own daily record sheets, activity ideas, daily food menu ideas and craft activites to look at.
- Level 2 Cache certificate in childcare and education
- Level 3 Cache diploma in childcare and education
- First aid certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
- Play outdoors certificate
- Dbs certificate
- Food hygiene certificate
- Certificate of achievement for best overall development
- Various SEN course certificates
- Equality named coordinator certificate
- I'm a nanny for a 8 year old and 4 old girls on Thursday and Friday (8-9am and 3-6pm) who i have been with 3 years
- Available for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all day all year round also Thursday/Friday term time between 9.30 and 2.30
|Last Updated: 05/02/2020|
- Nannying from £11.50 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Negotiable depending on how many days/hours you require and how many children.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Bishops' Church of England and Roman Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Tyrrells School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Exam Certificate: level 3 qualification (added 30/06/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 30/06/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Kaykay. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Kayleigh has been looking after my son for more than a year, and she has been an excellent nanny from the beginning. She started the job when my son was only 1 ry old, and he quickly formed a bond with her. Kayleigh is very conscientious and reliable, she is also very enthusiastic and child focused, always comes up with fun and educational things to do. She also has an open and friendly personality, which makes it very easy to work with her - she would be a fantastic asset to any family in need of a nanny.
Kayleigh has been looking after my 2 girls for nearly a year. She is reliable, creative and my kids love her. She mainly looks after the little one and always has a day planned, to the park or some playgroup. She pick the eldest up from school. At home they are always drawing, painting and making things. Kayleigh is fab.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.