Nanny in Plaistow
Babysitter in Plaistow
- Marital Status:
- Rather not say
- No. of Children:
- Join Date:
- 05 June 10
- Last Login:
- 24 April 17
- ( )
- Home Phone:
- View Information
|Part Time Nanny||Full Time Nanny|
|Live Out Nanny||Night Nanny|
|Ofsted Registered||DBS Check|
|After School Nanny||First Aid Training|
|Childcare Qualifications||Evening Babysitter|
|Weekend Babysitter||Daytime Babysitter|
Dear Parent .
My name is Aferdita. I am a highly motivated and hard-working graduate in Early Childhood studies with 10 years’ proven experience working with children at Vicarage Primary school and now I am for nearly 3 years working as a nanny and babysitter for many families and thanks to my Daughter for helping many families as well when i am not available because i have many families that contacted me.
I am OFSTED registered Nanny
I am working as a nanny for 2 families in this moment, the first family is close to my home and these 2 days are Monday and Friday from 5:20 pm to 11:30 pm to looking after 1 year old baby. . Second family i am working is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3pm to 7pm to looking after 8 months old twins baby boys.
Also I am babysitting for many families.
In this moment currently I am looking for a part time or full time job and i prefer the days to be fixed.
I am available to do overnight Nanny and babysitting any time if you need me.
• I am currently working every Sunday in North Greenwich for a family to looking after their 1 year old boy . I looked after the child between 10 am to 3 pm.
• I worked in my home sometime to looking after a 6 years old and also i worked for this family at 7 am to 8 am to dropping her to breakfast club in morning
• I worked for a family in Lewisham every Mondays to looking after the 2 years old twins girls.
• I worked as a babysitter for a family 4 overnight for a week to looking after their 6 and 4 years old boys as the parent have night shift .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family some time on Saturday and Sunday for a family that to look after a 6 years old boy and stay there till the mum coming home.
•I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their girl 15 months old in evening or overnight
I am worked for 7 months for a family in New Ham for 4 days for a week as a nanny to looking after a 2 months old baby .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after a 3 weeks old baby boy for 3 night for a week between 11 pm to 6 am in Morning, but i still work for this family some time when the need me in evening.
11 July 2016 to present
I am working for a family for 2 full days in a week to looking after their 7 years old girl and their 1 year and 4 months old baby boy.
10 September 2015 to 4 August 2016
• I worked for a family 3 overnight to looking after their 9 years old boy as the parent have night shift.
4 January 2016 to 31 June
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their 3 weeks old baby and then when baby was 3 months old i worked as a full time nanny for this family till in the end off June and in this moment i do babysitting for them when their parents need me.
7 February 2015 to 13 November 2015
I worked as a nanny for Sara since in February 2015 to looking after her baby girl most the 4 days for the week, but on the 13th of November 2015 they gone to living in Germany but still i do babysitting for her when she coming in London for her work.
2 June 2014 to March 2015
• I worked a full time job as a nanny for a family Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4:30 pm or some time 5:00 pm in Goodmayes. Looking after a boy 2 years old and a girl 5 years old.
My duties is to looking the boy all day and to dropping and picking up the girl to Chadewell Primary School and looking after both 2 children till 5:00 pm.
Child minder Assistant
4 February 2014 to 27 May 2014
• I worked a part time job in the past as a child minder assistant.
My duties was to look after different of the age of children.
Looking after twins baby 8 month old.
Looking after children 1 to 8 years old.
Dropping and picking up children from school in different time.
I left this job because all the children are from Bulgaria and the staff as well where from Bulgaria and i find very difficult to communicate with children and staff there because most the children does not speak English and the staff there where spoke most the time in Bulgaria language and me i can't speak Bulgaria language. I feel that, this job was not the right job for help me to developing my skills in working with children.
Vicarage Primary School
Teacher Assistant - Work experience 2003 to 2012
• Supervise children in the classroom, in the playground or on school outings helping children within areas of the national curriculum e.g. reading books, writing, maths, spelling using the alphabetical sounds and picture, vocabulary words and science.
• Playing with children in play time and encouraging them to participate in activities.
• Assist in the provision of an attractive and stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays, indoors and out, relevant to the ages and needs of the children, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
• Be constantly aware of the needs of the children
• Be familiar with the National Standards and Ofsted guidelines and recommendations of good practice and assist in their implementation
• Ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds and stages of development.
• Give extra support to pupils with learning or behavioral difficulties, children whose first language is not English and those in their first term of school.
• Help children with learning activities, such as reading and writing
• Look after children who feel unwell or who have hurt themselves.
• Observe and record pupil progress
• Organise and tidy classroom equipment and materials
• Prepare for lessons, such as handing out pens and paper
• Respect the confidentiality of information received
• Share in the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in the school.
University of East London, Stratford,
London. (Sep 2009-Jun 2013)
Bachelor of Arts Honours: Early Childhood Studies
Second Class Honours, Lower Division (2:2)
Level 3 Health, Social Care and Early Years Professions diploma (2008)
Edexel Level 2 BT EC First Diploma and First Certificate (2007)
New Cod Early Year Childcare Level 1
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Painted Children (2011)
- Safeguarding Children
- Introduction to Fire Safety.
- Introduction to Health and Safety.
- Introduction to First Aid.
- Introduction to Food Hygiene.
Level 1 Certificate Adult Numeracy (2007)
From now I am avalable Monday and Friday from morning to 4pm.
I am available Wednesday and Thursday from morning to 2 pm.
I am available in weekend or overnight anytime.
If you like my profile and if you are interesting to work for you than you feel free to contact me in my mobile numbers any time to be there for your beautiful children.
Thank you Aferdita.
|Last Updated: 21/04/2017|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
My fees is £ 10 for hour for parents that are not getting childcare voucher.
I charge £12 for hour for the parents that getting childcare voucher.
If you have 3 children or more i charge £I2 to £15 for a hour.
Babysitter for a child i charge £8 for hour but please the £8 is only for babysitting not for the Nanny position for a Nanny position I charge £10 for hour.
Babysitter for 2 children and more i charge £ 10 for hour.
Below are the latest reviews for Aferdita Hasani. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Aferdita is a very kind and professional nanny who cares about your child and is always doing her best to help when you have last minute needs :-)
Since I have met her I haven't been looking for any other baby-sitter as I am very happy with the support she provides.
I recommend her very much.
Thank you Aferdita :-)
We know Aferdita for more than a year. Dita currently looks after our two-year old son on Sunday afternoons. When our son was slightly younger than one, she used to look after him every Saturday from 10 am - 3 pm.
Dita is the most reliable nanny we have come across. Our son loves to play with her on Sundays. Dita is very caring towards him and we never had a complaint about her nannying. She is very reliable and always communicates in advance as far as possible when an unavoidable event affects her nannying schedule. She is also very experienced in her job and is suitably qualified with a related degree.
Dita is also very friendly person with whom you can have a pleasant conversation. We would definitely recommend her to other parents as a trustworthy nanny.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 20/10/2016:
Bruno thank you for the very lovely review. You all are the most amazing family and i will always be there when you need me to looking after you child. Thank you Dita
Dita has now been looking after our baby Jade for 8 months. She worked with us as a full-time nanny from January to June 2016. It was very difficult to return to work after only 3 months of maternity leave but Dita was reliable and very communicative with Jade which helped put my mind at ease. Our baby now goes to nursery but I still rely on Dita for ad-hoc babysitting. My husband and I needed to attend his best friend's wedding in France and asked Dita if she could spend the weekend with our baby at our flat as Jade's passport would not be ready on time. She agreed and this was a positive experience. We were delighted to see a happy and laughing baby on our return.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 20/08/2016:
Thank you Frederica for you lovely review. It was lovely for me to looking after you litter princess and always i will be there when you need me for babysitting because you are a very lovely mother with a great personality. Thank you a lot xxxx
Aferdita has been looking after my 20 month old daughter for over a year now and I have recently been leaving her at Aferdita's house after inspecting the property.
Her flat has been adapted to care for children with health and safety issues taken into consideration and also with a whole array of toys ranging for all ages.
While at the flat Aferdita has also reassured me that her daughter (named Orlinda) is on hand to help her also and that she has experience of working in a nursery. Aferdita has also told me that if she is not available her daughter is also happy to help us look after our baby.
I just thought I'd make parents aware of this as at times it is quite difficult to get quality childcare, but Aferdita has been helping us over a year now and I trust her entirely to know that her and her daughter will look after my baby well. Between them they have so much warmth and kindness and childcare experience that I know my baby is in good hands.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 08/09/2015:
Thank you very much Mary for you great review for me and my daughter .We always be there for you to help you to looking after you very cute princes.
We would like say a huge thank you to Aferdita for being an absolutely wonderful nanny for our baby girl. Aferdita started looking after her when she was only a few months old. Dita always looks after her with love and care. She is very reliable and adaptable. Aferdita is a kind, friendly and warmhearted person, who is very passionate about her job. Thank you so much Dita for being absolutely amazing! :):):)
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 04/09/2015:
Thank you Sara for you lovely review about me. I am very happy and bless from God that i am working for you as i confirmed for all my heart that you are the most wonderful person i meet in my life.
Thank you Sara.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.