Nanny in Plaistow
Babysitter in Plaistow
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Jun 2010 Last Updated Aug 2019 Last Login 20 Sep 2019
My name is Aferdita. I am a highly motivated and hard-working graduate in Early Childhood studies with 10 years’ proven experience working with children at Vicarage Primary school and now for nearly 5 years i've been working as a nanny and babysitter for many lovely families.
In this moments i am working for 2 families regularly as a nanny and also doing babysitting for some families i was their nanny in the past.
For the first family i started working for them from August 2018 for 16 hours for week to looking after their baby twins but from September 2019 i am working for them only 11 hours for week on Monday and Wednesday from 2 pm to 7.30 pm.
For second family i am working 12 hours for week to looking after their 4 months old baby boy. .
I am OFSTED registered Nanny but my preferences is to work for a family that does not need to use childcare vouchers because whenever i work with families that don't use the childcare vouchers, they have always paid on time for my services and always i worked more longer time for the family that they are not getting childcare voucher.
I have so many issues with the parents that are using childcare voucher because for 1 year i have changed 5 families and the reason my jobs end is the childcare voucher as some parents they said they can not afford to paying me as they are not getting the childcare voucher as they thought. . Also on the 19 September 2018 I left a family, i was employed from this family for 30 hours a week, but the mother she didn't pay me at all the last 3 weeks for my services, also through all of August she only paid me half of the money i should've been paid , the mum said she did not get any money for childcare and all this have very impact on me because i done my job and not being paid is not fair, i was wasting my time and also i lost so many better opportunities from other families.
From now i do not work for the parents that want to using childcare voucher with out getting a deposit of £300 from them in the first day i starting my work. And if i get paying regularly i will give the deposit back to you in my last day i work for you.
Please do not contact me if you can not afford to pay a nanny and i don't accepting any position less than 6 months at last pleases.
The best option if you can not afford nanny is to find a childminder or nursery..
Since January 2018 I worked for a family to pick up the girls from school at 3:30 pm to 9 pm Monday to Friday and stay with them til the parents came home at 9 pm but from the 20 July 2018 was the last day because she no longer needs childcare because the change in her circumstances.
Since March 2017 to April 2018 i worked for a family in Wapping. I was working for this family 15 hours for week to looking after twins boys but this family moved to Singapore in May 2018.
I have also updated my CRB, FIRST AID certificate and OFSTEAD from this September 2017, so i have all the right documents to be able to work and look after kids/babies.
I am available to do overnight Nanny and babysitting any time if you need me.
• I worked for a family in North Greenwich to looking after their 1 year old boy . I looked after the child between 10 am to 3 pm.
• I worked in my home sometime to looking after a 6 years old and also i worked for this family at 7 am to 8 am to dropping her to breakfast club in morning
• I worked for a family in Lewisham every Mondays to looking after the 2 years old twins girls.
• I worked as a babysitter for a family 4 overnight for a week to looking after their 6 and 4 years old boys as the parent have night shift .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family some time on Saturday and Sunday for a family that to look after a 6 years old boy and stay there till the mum coming home.
•I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their girl 15 months old in evening or overnight
I am worked for 7 months for a family in New Ham for 4 days for a week as a nanny to looking after a 2 months old baby .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after a 3 weeks old baby boy for 3 night for a week between 11 pm to 6 am in Morning, but i still work for this family some time when the need me in evening.
8 January 2017 to 8 December 2017
I worked for a family to looking after a 8 months old girl for 2 days a week on Monday and Friday.
21 March 2017 to 24 February 2018
I worked as a nanny position for this family to looking after 8 months old twin boys for 3 days in week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
11 July 2016 to present
I worked for a family for 2 full days in a week to looking after their 7 years old girl and their 1 year and 4 months old baby boy.
10 September 2015 to 4 August 2016
• I worked for a family 3 overnight to looking after their 9 years old boy as the parent have night shift.
4 January 2016 to 31 June
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their 3 weeks old baby and then when baby was 3 months old i worked as a full time nanny for this family till in the end off June and in this moment i do babysitting for them when their parents need me.
7 February 2015 to 13 November 2015
I worked as a nanny for Sara since in February 2015 to looking after her baby girl most the 4 days for the week, but on the 13th of November 2015 they gone to living in Germany but still i do babysitting for her when she coming in London for her work.
2 June 2014 to March 2015
• I worked a full time job as a nanny for a family Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4:30 pm or some time 5:00 pm in Goodmayes. Looking after a boy 2 years old and a girl 5 years old.
My duties is to looking the boy all day and to dropping and picking up the girl to Chadewell Primary School and looking after both 2 children till 5:00 pm.
Child minder Assistant
4 February 2014 to 27 May 2014
• I worked a part time job in the past as a child minder assistant.
My duties was to look after different of the age of children.
Looking after twins baby 8 month old.
Looking after children 1 to 8 years old.
Dropping and picking up children from school in different time.
I left this job because all the children are from Bulgaria and the staff as well where from Bulgaria and i find very difficult to communicate with children and staff there because most the children does not speak English and the staff there where spoke most the time in Bulgaria language and me i can't speak Bulgaria language. I feel that, this job was not the right job for help me to developing my skills in working with children.
Vicarage Primary School
Teacher Assistant - Work experience 2003 to 2012
• Supervise children in the classroom, in the playground or on school outings helping children within areas of the national curriculum e.g. reading books, writing, maths, spelling using the alphabetical sounds and picture, vocabulary words and science.
• Playing with children in play time and encouraging them to participate in activities.
• Assist in the provision of an attractive and stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays, indoors and out, relevant to the ages and needs of the children, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
• Be constantly aware of the needs of the children
• Be familiar with the National Standards and Ofsted guidelines and recommendations of good practice and assist in their implementation
• Ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds and stages of development.
• Give extra support to pupils with learning or behavioral difficulties, children whose first language is not English and those in their first term of school.
• Help children with learning activities, such as reading and writing
• Look after children who feel unwell or who have hurt themselves.
• Observe and record pupil progress
• Organise and tidy classroom equipment and materials
• Prepare for lessons, such as handing out pens and paper
• Respect the confidentiality of information received
• Share in the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in the school.
University of East London, Stratford,
London. (Sep 2009-Jun 2013)
Bachelor of Arts Honours: Early Childhood Studies
Second Class Honours, Lower Division (2:2)
Level 3 Health, Social Care and Early Years Professions diploma (2008)
Edexel Level 2 BT EC First Diploma and First Certificate (2007)
New Cod Early Year Childcare Level 1
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Painted Children (2011)
- Safeguarding Children
- Introduction to Fire Safety.
- Introduction to Health and Safety.
- Introduction to First Aid.
- Introduction to Food Hygiene.
Level 1 Certificate Adult Numeracy (2007)
From September i am available full days on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I am available in mornings to 1 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays. .On Friday i am available afternoon at 1 pm to anytime in evening if you need a Friday babysitting.
If you like my profile and if you are interesting, than you feel free to contact me in my mobile numbers any time to be there for your beautiful children.
Thank you Aferdita.
|Last Updated: 25/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
My fees is £12 for hour net for a nanny position part time or full time.
After school childcare i charge £13 for hour net for under 3 hours in afternoon and over 4 hours i charge £12 for hour net or £14 hour gross.
If you have 3 children or more i charge £I3 for a hour net.
I charge £14 for hour for overnight for parent that have new baby born.
I charge £15 for hour for a weeding babysitting.
Early morning at 5 am to 8 am i charge £14 for hour gross than after 8 am is as usually £12 for hour net
Babysitter i charge £10 for hour but please the £ 10 for hour is only for babysitting not for the Nanny position, for a Nanny position I charge £12 for hour net..
I don't do any babysitting under £10 for hour please.
I do not like to accept any position under than 6 months contracts at last because i don't like change jobs every 2 or 3 months .
Below are the latest reviews for Aferdita Hasani. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Dita looked after my 9 month old one day a week for 5 months as well as some evening babysitting.
She is such a lovely and caring person and played lots with him and made him laugh!
She is very professional and prompt and has a true passion for children I would highly recommend her..
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 18/02/2019:
Thank you so much Nina for the very lovely review. I was so lucky to work for you lovely family and to looking after you litter cutie. God bless you all family
Thank you Dita
Dita looks after our baby 2 evenings a week and he absolutely loves her. She is completely reliable and takes care of him like he was her own. She quickly picked up his routine and offers guidance from her own experience of parenting (she has two grown up children). I couldn't say anything bad about Dita and would highly recommend her.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 22/08/2018:
Thank you so much Nick for you lovely review about me. I am so happy and blessed to looking after him and I will continue to looking after him always. God blessing you lovely family.
Aferdita looked after my 2 kids (7 and 17months old) in 2016 for 8 months .She is an amazing nanny.
My children loves her.
She is reliable,prompt with time and I absolutely trust her with my kids😊.
She pays attention to details,she treats my kids with so much love and care,just like hers.
(I love the way she loves her kids,we all love our kids I know ,but hers is unique).
She offers to help me with chores around the house.
I had another baby in 2017,I went back to work in August 2018 ,I needed her to look after my 3 kids,unfortunately she was only free for 3weeks which we grabbed😃
We wish we could have her for longer.....
I would recommend her and work with her anytime she is free to do so.
Please do not take her love for granted .
My family is so pleased to have you
Thank you for your love and care!!!
We love you💖💖💖
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 21/08/2018:
Thank you so much Ayo for the lovely review about me. I am happy to looking you children when I am available. I was blessed from God for knowing you and working for you lovely family. God blessing you and your family. Love you all xxxxx
Dita worker with my baby for the last year. She saw her growing and I'm so happy that she was there. I couldn't ask for nothing more...She is a wonderful person and I'm still in touch wth her because I know that she will be with my baby for any emergency or just for a dinner out 😉... never late and always with the smile..always ready to play with my troublemaker and patience..thank you for everything
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 10/06/2018:
Thank you so much Cristina for the very amazing review. i am very happy to be there anytime for you to looking after your little princess.
thank you Aferdita
Dita is an exceptional nanny and our twin boys Harvey and Ethan absolutely love her. She has been their nanny since March 2017 and works with us part time 3 days a week and she has been amazing with the boys. She is very caring and loving and looks after them very well. She is also very flexible and is willing to change times when she comes if we need her on different days in some weeks. She also came down to Brighton for a whole weekend to help with the boys as it was our wedding and we really couldn't have enjoyed that weekend as much as we did without Dita being there to look after the boys.
She is a very loving and caring person and more recently she has done quite a bit of babysitting for us in the evenings which has allowed my wife and I to go out in the evenings which we very much appreciate!
All in all, Dita is an exceptional nanny and a lovely human being.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 13/12/2017:
Thank you Kunal for a lovely review about me. I am very happy that I was looking afternoon you cute boy's because it was a pleasure to seeing them to growing. You and Kim are very lovely couple and very lovely parent to your boys, you both treated me with very respect all the time. God blessings to you all and I will continue to working with you when you need me anytime.
Thank you Aferdita
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.