Nanny in Plaistow
Babysitter in Plaistow
Usually responds within 2 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Jun 2010 Last Updated Feb 2020 Last Login 04 Jun 2020
My name is Aferdita. I am a highly motivated and hard-working graduate in Early Childhood studies with 10 years’ proven experience working with children at Vicarage Primary school and now for nearly 6 years i've been working as a nanny and babysitter for many lovely families
In this moments i am working for 1 family regularly as a nanny to looking after a baby boy, i started in April 2019 for this family but i am working for this family till 6th of March 2020 because the baby is going to be 1 year old and parent are going to put him full time at nursery.
I have CRB, and FIRST AID certificate, . I am OFSTED registered.nanny, so i have all the right documents to be able to work and look after kids/babies.
I am available to do overnight Nanny and babysitting any time if you need me.
• I worked for a family in North Greenwich to looking after their 1 year old boy . I looked after the child between 10 am to 3 pm.
• I worked in my home sometime to looking after a 6 years old and also i worked for this family at 7 am to 8 am to dropping her to breakfast club in morning
• I worked for a family in Lewisham every Mondays to looking after the 2 years old twins girls.
• I worked as a babysitter for a family 4 overnight for a week to looking after their 6 and 4 years old boys as the parent have night shift .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family some time on Saturday and Sunday for a family that to look after a 6 years old boy and stay there till the mum coming home.
•I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their girl 15 months old in evening or overnight
I am worked for 7 months for a family in New Ham for 4 days for a week as a nanny to looking after a 2 months old baby .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after a 3 weeks old baby boy for 3 night for a week between 11 pm to 6 am in Morning, but i still work for this family some time when the need me in evening.
From 8th August 2018 to 5 December 2019 i worked as a nanny for a family For this family i worked 16 hours for week to looking after their twins a girl and a boy but parents are going to put them full time in nursery from January 2020. in future i am doing just babysitting for them.
Since January 2018 I worked for a family to pick up the girls from school at 3:30 pm to 9 pm Monday to Friday and stay with them til the parents came home at 9 pm but from the 20 July 2018 was the last day because she no longer needs childcare because the change in her circumstances.
Since March 2017 to April 2018 i worked for a family in Wapping. I was working for this family 15 hours for week to looking after twins boys but this family moved to Singapore in May 2018.
8 January 2017 to 8 December 2017
I worked for a family to looking after a 8 months old girl for 2 days a week on Monday and Friday.
21 March 2017 to 24 February 2018
I worked as a nanny position for this family to looking after 8 months old twin boys for 3 days in week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
11 July 2016 to present
I worked for a family for 2 full days in a week to looking after their 7 years old girl and their 1 year and 4 months old baby boy.
10 September 2015 to 4 August 2016
• I worked for a family 3 overnight to looking after their 9 years old boy as the parent have night shift.
4 January 2016 to 31 June
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their 3 weeks old baby and then when baby was 3 months old i worked as a full time nanny for this family till in the end off June and in this moment i do babysitting for them when their parents need me.
7 February 2015 to 13 November 2015
I worked as a nanny for Sara since in February 2015 to looking after her baby girl most the 4 days for the week, but on the 13th of November 2015 they gone to living in Germany but still i do babysitting for her when she coming in London for her work.
2 June 2014 to March 2015
• I worked a full time job as a nanny for a family Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4:30 pm or some time 5:00 pm in Goodmayes. Looking after a boy 2 years old and a girl 5 years old.
My duties is to looking the boy all day and to dropping and picking up the girl to Chadewell Primary School and looking after both 2 children till 5:00 pm.
Child minder Assistant
4 February 2014 to 27 May 2014
• I worked a part time job in the past as a child minder assistant.
My duties was to look after different of the age of children.
Looking after twins baby 8 month old.
Looking after children 1 to 8 years old.
Dropping and picking up children from school in different time.
I left this job because all the children are from Bulgaria and the staff as well where from Bulgaria and i find very difficult to communicate with children and staff there because most the children does not speak English and the staff there where spoke most the time in Bulgaria language and me i can't speak Bulgaria language. I feel that, this job was not the right job for help me to developing my skills in working with children.
Vicarage Primary School
Teacher Assistant - Work experience 2003 to 2012
• Supervise children in the classroom, in the playground or on school outings helping children within areas of the national curriculum e.g. reading books, writing, maths, spelling using the alphabetical sounds and picture, vocabulary words and science.
• Playing with children in play time and encouraging them to participate in activities.
• Assist in the provision of an attractive and stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays, indoors and out, relevant to the ages and needs of the children, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
• Be constantly aware of the needs of the children
• Be familiar with the National Standards and Ofsted guidelines and recommendations of good practice and assist in their implementation
• Ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds and stages of development.
• Give extra support to pupils with learning or behavioral difficulties, children whose first language is not English and those in their first term of school.
• Help children with learning activities, such as reading and writing
• Look after children who feel unwell or who have hurt themselves.
• Observe and record pupil progress
• Organise and tidy classroom equipment and materials
• Prepare for lessons, such as handing out pens and paper
• Respect the confidentiality of information received
• Share in the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in the school.
University of East London, Stratford,
London. (Sep 2009-Jun 2013)
Bachelor of Arts Honours: Early Childhood Studies
Second Class Honours, Lower Division (2:2)
Level 3 Health, Social Care and Early Years Professions diploma (2008)
Edexel Level 2 BT EC First Diploma and First Certificate (2007)
New Cod Early Year Childcare Level 1
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Painted Children (2011)
- Safeguarding Children
- Introduction to Fire Safety.
- Introduction to Health and Safety.
- Introduction to First Aid.
- Introduction to Food Hygiene.
Level 1 Certificate Adult Numeracy (2007)
From March 2020 i am going to be available for a full time or part time job position but i can start early than March if it needs.
If you like my profile and if you are interesting, than you feel free to contact me in my mobile numbers any time to be there for your beautiful children.
Thank you Aferdita.
|Last Updated: 21/02/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
My fees is £12 for hour net for a nanny position part time or full time.
After school childcare i charge £13 for hour net for under 3 hours in afternoon and over 4 hours i charge £12 for hour net or £14 hour gross.
If you have 3 children or more i charge £I3 for a hour net.
Twins baby i charge £14 for hour net
I charge £14 for hour for overnight for parent that have new baby born.
I charge £15 for hour for a weeding babysitting.
Early morning at 5 am to 8 am i charge £14 for hour gross than after 8 am is as usually £12 for hour net
Babysitter i charge £10 for hour but please the £ 10 for hour is only for babysitting not for the Nanny position, for a Nanny position I charge £12 for hour net..
I don't do any babysitting under £10 for hour please.
Below are the latest reviews for Aferdita Hasani. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Aferdita looked after both my children for months as a nanny and quickly became accustomed to all our routines. She has stayed overnight to watch children when I have had early/late meetings and has taken my children back to her home sometimes when I have worked from home. She is always early, trustworthy, fun to be around, honest and nothing is too much trouble for her. She enjoys making the children happy and my children loved her! She would be a definite asset to any household/ business or family. Whoever chooses to employ her will certainly not be disappointed. Unfortunately we moved away but if I could have packed Aferdita...I would have! We became close throughout her working and we are still close friends today. Wish you and your family all the best Aferdita xxx
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 22/02/2020:
Thank you so much Hon for the lovely review. I miss you all so much too. I hope one day soon i see you in back in London.
Love to you all and to kids I missed them so much. ❤❤❤
Aferdita helped look after my son right from birth. She was absolutely perfect, looking after him with love and care and attentiveness. I found it easy leaving him with her from the start. She is incredibly hard-working, reliable and trustworthy; always keeping herself busy doing really useful chores around the house. It has been an absolute lifesaver having her help. My son absolutely adores her and his face always lights up when he sees her. Would highly recommend.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 09/12/2019:
Thank you so much Sarah for the lovely review . Absolutely I am very lucky working for you lovely family and thank you so much Sarah for make me feeling welcome all the time and i always will be there when you need me for any babysitting or when you need help for to looking after you lovely boys.
Thank you and God blessing you and you family
Dita looked after my 9 month old one day a week for 5 months as well as some evening babysitting.
She is such a lovely and caring person and played lots with him and made him laugh!
She is very professional and prompt and has a true passion for children I would highly recommend her..
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 18/02/2019:
Thank you so much Nina for the very lovely review. I was so lucky to work for you lovely family and to looking after you litter cutie. God bless you all family
Thank you Dita
Dita looks after our baby 2 evenings a week and he absolutely loves her. She is completely reliable and takes care of him like he was her own. She quickly picked up his routine and offers guidance from her own experience of parenting (she has two grown up children). I couldn't say anything bad about Dita and would highly recommend her.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 22/08/2018:
Thank you so much Nick for you lovely review about me. I am so happy and blessed to looking after him and I will continue to looking after him always. God blessing you lovely family.
Aferdita looked after my 2 kids (7 and 17months old) in 2016 for 8 months .She is an amazing nanny.
My children loves her.
She is reliable,prompt with time and I absolutely trust her with my kids😊.
She pays attention to details,she treats my kids with so much love and care,just like hers.
(I love the way she loves her kids,we all love our kids I know ,but hers is unique).
She offers to help me with chores around the house.
I had another baby in 2017,I went back to work in August 2018 ,I needed her to look after my 3 kids,unfortunately she was only free for 3weeks which we grabbed😃
We wish we could have her for longer.....
I would recommend her and work with her anytime she is free to do so.
Please do not take her love for granted .
My family is so pleased to have you
Thank you for your love and care!!!
We love you💖💖💖
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 21/08/2018:
Thank you so much Ayo for the lovely review about me. I am happy to looking you children when I am available. I was blessed from God for knowing you and working for you lovely family. God blessing you and your family. Love you all xxxxx
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.