My name is Aferdita. I am a highly motivated and hard-working graduate in Early Childhood studies with 10 years’ proven experience working with children at Vicarage Primary school and now
for nearly 4 years i've been working as a nanny and babysitter for many lovely families. Thanks to my Daughter I've been able to help more families with baby sitting as she would cover me when i wasn't available for thee times my clients needed me.
I am OFSTED registered Nanny but i will not be giving it to anyone as i'm looking to work with someone who doesn't need it to claim child care voucher.
I am looking for a Nanny Job position. The days i am available are on Wednesday's,Thursdays, Fridays and weekends all day. I am also available for Morning or After school pick ups and drop offs.
Since March i'm working for a family in Wapping. i was working for this family 15 hours for week to looking after twins boys but now i am working only Saturdays from 5 pm to 12 mid-night.
Also I am babysitting for many families.
I have also updated my CRB, FIRST AID certificate and OFSTEAD from this September 2017, so i have all the right documents to be able to work and look after kids/babies.
I am available to do overnight Nanny and babysitting any time if you need me.
• I am currently working every Sunday in North Greenwich for a family to looking after their 1 year old boy . I looked after the child between 10 am to 3 pm.
• I worked in my home sometime to looking after a 6 years old and also i worked for this family at 7 am to 8 am to dropping her to breakfast club in morning
• I worked for a family in Lewisham every Mondays to looking after the 2 years old twins girls.
• I worked as a babysitter for a family 4 overnight for a week to looking after their 6 and 4 years old boys as the parent have night shift .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family some time on Saturday and Sunday for a family that to look after a 6 years old boy and stay there till the mum coming home.
•I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their girl 15 months old in evening or overnight
I am worked for 7 months for a family in New Ham for 4 days for a week as a nanny to looking after a 2 months old baby .
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after a 3 weeks old baby boy for 3 night for a week between 11 pm to 6 am in Morning, but i still work for this family some time when the need me in evening.
11 July 2016 to present
I am working for a family for 2 full days in a week to looking after their 7 years old girl and their 1 year and 4 months old baby boy.
10 September 2015 to 4 August 2016
• I worked for a family 3 overnight to looking after their 9 years old boy as the parent have night shift.
4 January 2016 to 31 June
• I worked as a babysitter for a family to looking after their 3 weeks old baby and then when baby was 3 months old i worked as a full time nanny for this family till in the end off June and in this moment i do babysitting for them when their parents need me.
7 February 2015 to 13 November 2015
I worked as a nanny for Sara since in February 2015 to looking after her baby girl most the 4 days for the week, but on the 13th of November 2015 they gone to living in Germany but still i do babysitting for her when she coming in London for her work.
2 June 2014 to March 2015
• I worked a full time job as a nanny for a family Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4:30 pm or some time 5:00 pm in Goodmayes. Looking after a boy 2 years old and a girl 5 years old.
My duties is to looking the boy all day and to dropping and picking up the girl to Chadewell Primary School and looking after both 2 children till 5:00 pm.
Child minder Assistant
4 February 2014 to 27 May 2014
• I worked a part time job in the past as a child minder assistant.
My duties was to look after different of the age of children.
Looking after twins baby 8 month old.
Looking after children 1 to 8 years old.
Dropping and picking up children from school in different time.
I left this job because all the children are from Bulgaria and the staff as well where from Bulgaria and i find very difficult to communicate with children and staff there because most the children does not speak English and the staff there where spoke most the time in Bulgaria language and me i can't speak Bulgaria language. I feel that, this job was not the right job for help me to developing my skills in working with children.
Vicarage Primary School
Teacher Assistant - Work experience 2003 to 2012
• Supervise children in the classroom, in the playground or on school outings helping children within areas of the national curriculum e.g. reading books, writing, maths, spelling using the alphabetical sounds and picture, vocabulary words and science.
• Playing with children in play time and encouraging them to participate in activities.
• Assist in the provision of an attractive and stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays, indoors and out, relevant to the ages and needs of the children, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
• Be constantly aware of the needs of the children
• Be familiar with the National Standards and Ofsted guidelines and recommendations of good practice and assist in their implementation
• Ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds and stages of development.
• Give extra support to pupils with learning or behavioral difficulties, children whose first language is not English and those in their first term of school.
• Help children with learning activities, such as reading and writing
• Look after children who feel unwell or who have hurt themselves.
• Observe and record pupil progress
• Organise and tidy classroom equipment and materials
• Prepare for lessons, such as handing out pens and paper
• Respect the confidentiality of information received
• Share in the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in the school.
University of East London, Stratford,
London. (Sep 2009-Jun 2013)
Bachelor of Arts Honours: Early Childhood Studies
Second Class Honours, Lower Division (2:2)
Level 3 Health, Social Care and Early Years Professions diploma (2008)
Edexel Level 2 BT EC First Diploma and First Certificate (2007)
New Cod Early Year Childcare Level 1
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Painted Children (2011)
- Safeguarding Children
- Introduction to Fire Safety.
- Introduction to Health and Safety.
- Introduction to First Aid.
- Introduction to Food Hygiene.
Level 1 Certificate Adult Numeracy (2007)
I am looking for a Nanny Job opportunity. The days i am available are on Wednesday's,Thursdays, Fridays and weekends all day. I am also available for Morning or After school pick ups and drop offs.
I am available in weekend or overnight anytime.
If you like my profile and if you are interesting to work for you than you feel free to contact me in my mobile numbers any time to be there for your beautiful children.
Thank you Aferdita.
|Last Updated: 11/02/2018|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
My fees is £ 12 for hour net for a nanny position part time or full time.
If you have 3 children or more i charge £I5 for a hour net.
I charge £14 for hour for overnight for parent that have new baby born.
I charge £15 for hour for a weeding babysitting.
Babysitter i charge £10 for hour but please the £ 10 for hour is only for babysitting not for the Nanny position for a Nanny position I charge £12 for hour net
Below are the latest reviews for Aferdita Hasani. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Dita worker with my baby for the last year. She saw her growing and I'm so happy that she was there. I couldn't ask for nothing more...She is a wonderful person and I'm still in touch wth her because I know that she will be with my baby for any emergency or just for a dinner out 😉... never late and always with the smile..always ready to play with my troublemaker and patience..thank you for everything
Dita is an exceptional nanny and our twin boys Harvey and Ethan absolutely love her. She has been their nanny since March 2017 and works with us part time 3 days a week and she has been amazing with the boys. She is very caring and loving and looks after them very well. She is also very flexible and is willing to change times when she comes if we need her on different days in some weeks. She also came down to Brighton for a whole weekend to help with the boys as it was our wedding and we really couldn't have enjoyed that weekend as much as we did without Dita being there to look after the boys.
She is a very loving and caring person and more recently she has done quite a bit of babysitting for us in the evenings which has allowed my wife and I to go out in the evenings which we very much appreciate!
All in all, Dita is an exceptional nanny and a lovely human being.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 13/12/2017:
Thank you Kunal for a lovely review about me. I am very happy that I was looking afternoon you cute boy's because it was a pleasure to seeing them to growing. You and Kim are very lovely couple and very lovely parent to your boys, you both treated me with very respect all the time. God blessings to you all and I will continue to working with you when you need me anytime.
Thank you Aferdita
Dita is working with my daughter since the end of January and I couldn't be more happy. She take care of her like a little grand dauther and my little one loves her. She been always professional with me and flexible if I need for some emergency. I definitely recommend her and I will keep to work with her till I can.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 01/09/2017:
Thank you very much Cristina for the lovely review about me. I am very happy that I am looking after your little princess because you are very lovely mother and you always are very happy in the way I care and love you daughter.
I will continue to work with you till you need me because I believe I can't get better than I have already.
God blessing your perfect family.
She is a good nanny as the children loved her, there is always room for improvement.It was nice working with her.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 25/08/2017:
Thank you for the review. I really I know is room for improvements because I shout be more strict because I have many lovely family that need me to there to looking after they lovely children. Is not worth to let another family now because you say to finishing 1 and you always came 2 or 3.
You already know that 2 months ago I send my daughter to another family because you did not came 1 pm and I called you but you no answer the phone.
Really I am sorry not be able to helping you because now I can't let another family down because you never are on time and you never payed me for the 1 hour you always came late.
I am very reable and I want as well parent to be reable with me because I was not bebissiting only you I have many family that I babysitting and they don't deserve to losing their job because off you are not reable.
Thank you and God blessing you children.
Aferdita is looking after my 2yr old, and she absolutely adores her. She is an amazing nanny very prompt with time,attentive, trustworthy, well mannered, adaptive with different cultures /traditions,and very helpful.
I'm delighted to get her in such short notice, she is very caring towards my baby, even when its her nap time, Afredita offers a hand in doing chores.She is a lovely women and my family is very much pleased to have her as our nanny,
I just want to say from me and from my family a very big 'thank you' to Afredita.
Anyone would be blessed to have you.
Response by Aferdita Hasani on 26/08/2017:
Thank you very much for the lovely review for me Farah. I was very blessed from God to meeting and to working for you and your all lovely family.. I always will be there to looking after you litter princess anytime and thank you to all family for treating me with very respect as a family member
Love you all
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.