Nursery Nurse in London
Babysitter in London
Female Member since Sep 2010 Last Updated Mar 2022 Last Login 03 Jul 2022
I am a baby experienced, qualified nanny with DBS, Paediatric First Aid Certificate and nanny insurance.
1. Only Term-time morning (7:00-14:00) or Term-time all day nanny position (7am- 19:00) around N16.
2.Term time nursery position only
3. Regular/ add hoc night nanny position
4. Saturday morning nannying (7:00-14:00) and evening and weekend babysitting.
I am good at:
*Setting up day/night time routines
*Experienced with Gina Ford’s routine if you need it
*Managing household, appointments, shopping
*Weaning, cooking healthy meals for children and the family
*Art&craft, sensory play, baking with children
*Organising different daily activities inside/outside following EYFS and the child physical and developmental needs
*Support with learning (phonics, reading, math, letters, writing and many more)
I'm open again to take bookings for:
* Regular nannying for Saturday mornings 7:00-14:00)
*Regular nannying for Friday afternoons from 2pmish
* Night time nannying from March/April
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me
Look forward to hearing from you asap
I have over 20 years experience working with children not only for nurseries, Creche assistance but as a nanny too.
I am very confident with new born, twins, toddlers or any age. I am still working for the same family since 2013 :)
I am punctual, creative, responsible and organise. Good at cooking and driving.
CACHE Level 3 Diploma Early Years Education,
GCSE Math B
Maternity Nurse qualification.
I am available most of the weekends and evening/night time for babysitting and night nannying, proxy parenting booking needed in advance to avoid disappointment! Thank you xxx
|Last Updated: 02/03/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nursery work from £13.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at William Patten Primary School
- Training Certificate: GCSE Math (added 22/05/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Certificate Ofsted approved (added 22/05/2019)
- EU Passport (added 22/05/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Cache Level 3 Diploma Early Years (added 22/05/2019)
- DBS Check (added 22/05/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Marianna. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I cannot recommend Marianna highly enough. She is a warm, loving, fun and very experienced nanny. She helped me with night and daytimes routines, planned lot's of age appropriated activities for my children e.g. messy play, cooking/baking, visiting museums and so on. I also felt very confident and relaxed when she looked after my children. Her cooking is delicious and healthy. Always makes extra food for freezing. Our family loves her very much!
She is our Mary Poppins :)
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.