My name is Patty (The children call me PRINCESS HOLLY)
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder - GRADED GOOD. I am very passionate about working with children ages from 0 - 8 years as I believe that I have the required knowledge, skills and experience to provide outstanding quality care and learning opportunities for children within this age group. I am enthusiastic and passionate about my work with children. I am also flexible. I have worked with children in the early years foundation stage and key stage one. I have over 8 years experience working with children of all ages.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Homely Atmosphere; Lots of hugs and cuddles, help and support needed for every developmental stages, close bond between the children and everyone allowed at the centre.
- Home-Made Cooking; Healthy home-made food, snacks, fruits, tasty lunches and tea, Home-made healthy cakes and cookies that all the children assist with.
- Learning & Development: From ABCD, through numbers, shapes and colours to basic knowledge surrounding the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) sets standards for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5 years old.
- Games&Play: Lots of outdoors and indoors play and games. With two Playrooms full of Toys, Books and other activities.
- Art&Crafts: Lots of arts, drawings, paintings, paper crafts, origami, theme-crafts (e.g. Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc)
- Outings: Parks, Playgroups, Restaurants, Farms etc
- Parties: Birthdays, Christmas ( or any other if an opportunity shows up!)
- Potty & Toilet Training: Lots of encouragement and working together with parents.
I have over 8 years experience working with children of all ages.
I have a level 6 qualification after completing my BA (hons) Degree in Early years. Alongside my BA, I have other childcare qualifications which includes the following:
• Paediatric First Aid certificate
• An Introduction to Ofsted Childminding Briefing
• E learning safe guarding children and Food hygiene
• First Aid Essentials
• Safeguarding Vulnerable Young People
• Child Protection
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Child Exploitation & Online Safety for Education
• Child Neglect
• Health & Safety
Full Day (8am to 6.00pm)
Monday - Friday.
|Last Updated: 09/12/2019|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
My Local Schools
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 10/12/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for PATTY. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My daughter attends Patty’s home childcare during school holidays. She really enjoys herself, with a variety of daily activities such as art, cooking, baking, building, creative work, trips to the park. She keeps in communication with us through the day to give us comfort knowing how out little ones are. Would defiantly recommend. Thank you very much for taking good care of Her (:
When I decided to go back to work, my little one went through 2 childminders and a nursery and was not happy and felt slightly scared and then along came Patty, she was like a god sent!
She looked after my son for 2 and half years and he loved every minute of it, he is now due to start school in September so sadly leaving Patty! you can see the love and dedication she has for what she does and for the kids under her care. She goes the extra mile constantly to ensure the kids are happy and well looked after.
She prepares lovely homemade meals and snacks for the kids, plans a day full of activities to nurture their learning and growth. We have been extremely lucky to come across Patty, she gives that peace of mind a working mother needs when leaving their child with someone else. I am extremely grateful for everything she has done for my little one and we will miss her loads!
Response by PATTY on 05/08/2019:
Thank you so much! It was a real pleasure caring for him! Thank you for trusting us with him x
Patty and her Assistance provides a compassionate care to my daughter at all times. I could not have ask for more child-care provider .My daughter develops so more excitement and looking forward to play and learn with other kids. great experience at all times
Response by PATTY on 24/11/2018:
Thank you ❤️
Patty cares for my 7months old baby and he is now 13 months, Patty is very caring, patience, understanding, she treats the children individually but equally. She is very passionate about the children and pays attention to every child needs. she would send pictures which reassures me a lot because my baby can cry for England. I would recommend her to everyone, I wouldn’t swap Patty for 20 childminders put together. Thank you so much
Response by PATTY on 24/11/2018:
I am so pleased I chose Patty to child-mind my son! Her and her assistant Ola are amazing with my son. He has been there just over a year now and I've seen so much improvement in his language, motor skills and development in general. Patty keeps me updated throughout the day by sending pictures and videos of the activities they are doing and as this is the first time using a childminder it definitely puts my mind at ease. He is always smiling when he is there and has never not wanted to go! It is lovely to see the bond my son has with the both of them. Patty is also very flexible and has helped me in many ways when facing difficulty as a single parent which I truly appreciate. I couldn't recommend her enough!!
Response by PATTY on 07/11/2018:
Thank you Sam! ❤️
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.