I am a hard-working, well motivated and organized individual who works effectively. I am honest and responsible, able to work under my own initiative, I am a quiet, happy and creative, I really enjoy working with children because it has contributed to my inner growth, I am feeling grateful for having this experience.
I have had experience in child care in London over the last 10 years, working with newborn babies, toddlers and children. I have experience teaching the Montessori Method and also undertake in a variety of activities with children such as yoga, theatre games for children, and singing- among others.
I have had experience in childcare in London over the last 9 years, working with newborn babies, toddlers, and children. I have experience teaching the Montessori Method and also undertake in a variety of activities with children such as yoga, theatre games for children, and singing- among others.
1) Ofsted registered
2) Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course Accredited Level 3.
3) Autism Awareness Level 2 CPD certificate
4) Improving children’s learning through play
5) Heath and Safety level 2
I am available Tuesdays, Wednesday and Fridays, as well as babysitting weekends and weekdays.
minimum hours 6 per day.
I don't do after school sorry.
|Last Updated: 30/07/2019|
- Nannying from £14.50 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
Up to 6 hours £14.50
Over 6 hours £13
Nanny share £ 8 per child
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 04/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Common core skill course (added 20/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety level 2 (added 14/04/2019)
- DBS Check (added 14/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Improving children’s learning through play (added 14/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Autism Awareness Level 2 (added 03/07/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course Level 3 (added 26/06/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Irondela. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Luz is currently looking after our daughter Alba Mondays to Fridays for a few hours.
We can see how much Alba loves her! She smiles at her when she leaves the door to go home!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.