Childminder in Slough
Female Non-smoker Member since Jul 2015 Last Updated Feb 2020 Last Login 20 Feb 2020
My name sara, a mother of 2
we do fanatastical things with paint and glue.
through woodlands and fields we like to explore
looking for bugs and bears and a whole lot more.
Freddie who's 10 loves a good book
and daisy (16) is an excellent cook.
We make lots of creations and give them all names,
make up funny stories and play lots of games.
my vacuums addicted to sand and glitter,
I won't moan over a mess, not even a twitter.
when you meet us I'm sure you'll agree
that we're mad as hatter's but happy as can be.
I am an ofsted registered childminder and completed paediatric 1st aid along with child safeguarding, I have a full enhanced DBS check along with being a loving mother for 16 years.
Full enhanced DBS.
paediatric 1st aid.
health and safety
autism awareness diploma
supporting a child with asd
equality and diversity
supporting a child with special educational needs
I currently have part and full time spaces available
lynch Hill school morning and afternoon pick up's.
|Last Updated: 16/09/2019|
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate (added 13/02/2020)
- Training Certificate (added 13/02/2020)
- DBS Check (added 13/02/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 13/02/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 13/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Supporting children with SEN (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: GDPR (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Supporting ASD (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Domestic abuse (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: C.O.S.H.H (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Modern slavery and trafficking (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child protection (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food hygiene (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Fgm (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Equality and diversity (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Sexual exploitation (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Aller (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate (added 06/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Health and safety (added 06/11/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: 1st aid (added 06/11/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Sara. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My daughter has been coming to Sara since she was 9 months old, she will be 3 in a couple of months. My daughter loves going to Saras house and they always do different activities every day that include trips to soft play, farms, out treats out for breakfast, at home they are always drawing, painting and crafts. She has an amazing garden which all the children love, its huge! They can also go out in the winter as she has a big enclosed part of the garden that is under shelter, there are table and chairs, play kitchen and lots more to do.
She has 2 bunnies that are in a very big cage and at times they can interact with the rabbits and help out. She also has 2 small dogs that my daughter loves and they are her best friends.
Her house is very clean and tidy.
I get daily updates and photos of my daughter which makes me extremely happy.
Sara goes above and beyond to make sure my daughter is happy whilst in her care.
Response by Sara on 13/02/2020:
Thanks hun xx
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.