I am an SEN specialist tutor. . I enjoy one to one intervention and supporting learners with literacy and numeracy needs. I also worked as a singer for many years and I have taught GCSE and A LEVEL Music too.
I hold a PGCE and QTLS. I also have a PG Dip from Birmingham University with the AMBDA qualification. I am able to carry out diagnostic assessments for specific learning difficulties. I have a Diploma in Special Educational needs and I have worked extensively with home-schooled students who may have anxieties or specific learning difficulties such as Autism. I am very sensitive and down to earth, I have been teaching since 1996.
BA Hons, PGCE,QTLS, PG Dip, AMBDA, SAC Diploma in SEN.
Daytime and evenings
|Last Updated: 28/04/2021|
- Tutoring from £35.00 per hour
Lessons will be an hour long and all multi-sensory resources will be provided.
- First Aid Certificate: first aid certificate (added 15/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: AMBDA (added 15/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: ADVANCED SEN DIPLOMA (added 15/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: SEN DIPLOMA (added 15/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: QTLS (added 15/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: PGCE (added 15/07/2018)
- DBS Check (added 15/07/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.