Melissa's 1 Star Reviews

Nanny

3 stars 3 out of 5
2 ratings

Showing only 1 star reviews

Below are the 1 star reviews for Melissa. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Unfortunately, my experience with this nanny was very disappointing. She accepted the job and committed to working with us, but then disappeared without proper notice or communication, leaving us unexpectedly without childcare. During the time she spent with my child, I also did not feel that she demonstrated the level of attentiveness, understanding, and childcare skills I would expect from a professional nanny. Reliability and responsible communication are essential when caring for a child, and unfortunately my experience did not reflect either.

  • 1 stars Overall
  • 1 stars Setting
  • 1 stars Cleanliness
  • 1 stars Food
  • 2 stars Communication

by Avatar for EDor EDor on 13/08/2026


Response by Avatar for Melissa Melissa on 18/09/2026:

Dear Ellie,
I'm sorry that I was not able to continue working with your family after the initial 3 days. But I very quickly realised that the hours and conditions that I was working under were not what we had initially discussed. I think you have a lovely little one and I hope that you find the right person to work along with you and your family.
Best Wishes
Melissa

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.