I am 47 years old and have worked with early years aged children for over 20 years. I have my DBS, paediatric first aid, clean driving licence, and early years foundation degree, making me level 5 qualified. I am friendly, fun, chatty and outgoing! I have 3 grown up children and one Grandson. Possible reduction on hourly rate depending on hours booked. Am able to provide references if needed. ?
Over 25 years experiences working with babies from 6 weeks old to reception age. Have 3 grown up children and a 6 year old grandson.
NVQ level 3
Foundation degree in early years (level 5)
Paediatric first aid
Lots of relevant training
Have worked with early years in either private settings, schools nurseries and reception classes for over 25 years.
I am available from 4.30pm on weekdays.
Also, evening and weekend babysitting, regularly or occasionally.
|Last Updated: 06/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
- UK Driving Licence (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Change of name via deed poll (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: slips and falls (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: fire and heights (added 30/07/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: paediatric first aid (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: foundation degree early years (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: challenging behaviour (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: mental health (added 30/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: training (added 30/07/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.