Hello! My name is Chloe I'm 26 and currently a nanny/housekeeper in the Hertfordshire area. I also have a little girl of my own.
•I'm a fun bubbly person who is very passionate about working with children.
•I have 9 years experience looking after children. From birth to 12 years old
• I provide fun activities throughout the day for the children and take them to different groups and activities, such as to the zoo, baby groups, strawberry picking, to the beach etc.. if we was staying in for the day I would set up fun activities in doors such as crafts, cake making and much more.
•I am available for school runs as I have my own car and a clean licence.
•As well as nannying I also worked nights as a support worker for a 45 year old lady.
• Before I got into nannying I worked in Turkey for a year for Thomas Cook as a kids entertainer, I looked after children aged 3-12 years old. This was a very rewarding job and helped me to further my experience.
• I have also previously worked in private nurseries for many years with all ages, from birth to 12 years old
• For a full up to date CV please message me.
•I have excellent references to provide.
• Level 3 in childcare and young people's workforce.
• Up to date first aid training and level 3 certificate.
• SEN training.
• DBS check.
•Driver with own car
|Last Updated: 27/02/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
Please contact me to discuss this.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Level 3 qualification (added 05/02/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid training (added 05/02/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Chloe. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
There will never be enough or the right words to describe Chloe- or enough space!...
No job was too big or small for Chloe.
She makes amazing simple meals from scratch which the kids loved.
She is personable and caring. The kids love her.
She is always on time and efficient. She would always check in with me and I trusted her to take them out.
They regularly went strawberry picking, to the farm, library etc...Every day was a new adventure!
I would come home and the house was tidy despite having sometimes all 4 kids. The level of childcare is not comparable to anyone else or any setting.
She potty trained my 3rd child in the space of 3 weeks.
She is professional and was always supportive of our demanding household.
There is no one else I could leave my kids with and feel fully relaxed, like it will be ok- not even family members or my husband! LOL
She takes it all in a relaxed stride and I’ve never seen her fluster!
She has given my babies some amazing memories and made them feel safe and secure with her.
Chloe was our nanny for a year, the role included an element of light housekeeping and the regular nanny role for our two babies and school drop off & pickups for 7 year old. Then after school dinner for all and bed time routines for babies.
When we were looking for a nanny we really wanted someone that would be engaging with young babies as well as older children, who would get down to their level and really enjoyed being with them, playing teaching and generally having fun but would be strict when needed and will instil good manners / behaviour. Chloe did all of this, the children were happy, cared for and entertained, this was both at home or when she took them to clubs or activities.
I wish Chloe well and am sure the next family she works for will appreciate all the effort she puts in with their children as much as we did.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.