*I don’t have any availability until January 2020.
Hi Mum and Dads,
Thank you for looking at my profile. My name is Pegah. I'm 35 and live with my 9 year old son and my husband.
I am registered with ofsted agency. I had my recent inspection in May 2018 and very proud with our Oustanding grading.
We are a non smoking setting with nutritional menus to suit our children's needs.
All food is cooked from scratch and followed by a monthly menu.
I am learning to be nature based and child led. I have got a nice garden with outdoor activities for children such slide and bikes. I have lots of toys for all age groups. I am very busy with crafts and activities planned around celebration, seasons, weather etc..
Fresh air and exercise is an essential part of the day where we take trips to local parks, woodland areas, libraries, soft play centers, and museums.
I also have all childrens next steps on show so parents can see what I am working on and that we can work together on their child's development.
I worked as a nanny for three years.
Two years experience as a childminder.
Developing scientific learning outdoors
Supporting resilience in practitioners
Level one of Makaton( sign language)
Web designer diploma
Early year childcare
Safeguarding for children
I am very flexible.
|Last Updated: 15/02/2019|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
Contact me for more details
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bishop Perrin Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Heathfield Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Heathfield Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Jack and Jill School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St James's Roman Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chase Bridge Primary School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Inspection Report (added 21/06/2018)
- DBS Check (added 08/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Early education Funding (added 17/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Developers scientific learning outdoor (added 17/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Supporting resilience in practitioners (added 17/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Information sharing and consent (added 17/03/2018)
- Care Inspectorate Wales Certificate (added 17/03/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Pegah. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My son has been going to Pegah since just over a month and he is really happy there as Pegah involves kids in different activities and play.
She took my son to Hampton court, Kids play areas, parks, David Lloyds for swimming and kids play and walks.
My son loves to play with Pegah and enjoys his day there while we work.
I strongly recommend Pegah as she is a professional childcare provider with good recommendations for kids growth and learning development.
Pegah has looked after both of my children, as babies and my eldest as a toddler. She is incredibly warm, kind and caring. Pegah is also very responsible and professional, putting the welfare and development of our children first.
I couldn’t recommend her more highly.
I have a two years old boy. I know Pegah for two years now. She takes care of my child occasionally. My boys love playing with her. She always has fantastic ideas in planning a day. She is very kind and caring.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.