Babysitter in Willesden
Female Member since Aug 2017 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login 09 May 2022
I started working in early childhood not out of necessity but out of choice, because what could be more beautiful than a child? They are our future and it is through education that we will make them responsible adults.
I don't speak English very well yet but I work on it, but I am passionate about culture and can share my native language which is French.
What more can we say... I love cooking, loves to help the family in everyday tasks and practice activities of awakening, painting, singing, readings, music and so many other things, the limit is our imagination!
Looking forward to reading you
In boarding school, canteen, toy Library, hospital, structure for disabily people and family (nurse at home )
I worked to school in France, I'm extracurricular facilitator, playing, prepare a songs for show to end of year. I can take french's initiation. Painting, music.
Preparation of meals, homework, educational games, paintings and music
|Last Updated: 18/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
To be negotiated as needed, 8£ for part time, and 7.50£ for full Time
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at The James Cambell Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Godwin Primary School
- I provide pick ups at St Peter's Catholic Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Barking and Dagenham Tuition Service
- I provide pick ups at Hopewell School (Harmony House)
- I provide pick ups at Thomas Arnold Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Goresbrook School
- I provide pick ups at Beam Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Village Infants' School
- Reference: Certificate school work (added 20/02/2020)
- Full CV (added 29/08/2017)
- Reference: Certificats work (added 29/08/2017)
- EU Passport (added 28/08/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.