**Seeking a full time live out role Mon-Fri 8-6 to start Jan 24**
A kind, loving nanny who is adventurous and proactive, with extensive child care experience, who is passionate about children's development and takes initiative to provide fun and creative activities, a safe environment for children. Maintaining good relationships with both children and parent's. Ability to work on own, initiative. Supporting parent's with children’s daily routines, and improving them, helping first time parent's be the best parent's by providing them with my skills and experience which makes my job rewarding.
My experience as a nanny of 6 years, previously working in nurseries and private settings, ages 0-10yrs old children:
• Ensuring engaging activities are planned for children during the day
• Arrange daily play groups, social activities to promote child’s social and educational development
• Implementing age-appropriate activities, monitoring child's development and milestones.
• Supporting first time parents with baby routines, feeding and sleep times.
• Ensuring children's health and safety is paramount.
• Experience weaning babies, child led.
• Preparing healthy snacks and meals for children and families
• Reading books, singing rhymes with actions
• Sleep training / establishing sleep routines
• Ensuring children are meeting their development stages and milestones
• Ensuring children’s safety indoors and outdoors
Holiday nanny experience travelling to Europe:
Ensuring children are supervised at all times
Accompanying family to trip excursions
Taking children to swimming
Prioritising children’s safety and health
Engaging in activities ensuring children are stimulated
Feeding nutritious meals
Ensuring allergy requests are followed
Responsible for children’s wardrobe management and bedtime
Reggio Emilio training taught me how to allow children be more independent as well as giving them support and watching them learn and explore in their own way and how they want to for example letting them set up their own activity and not interfering till when it's necessary, this approach allows children to explore and be imaginative with loose parts and be creative with what they'd like to create.
Full Driving License
Bilingual Lithuanian & English
OCN Maternity Nurse Practitioner Level 4
CACHE Teaching Supporting Learning in
Schools Level 3
NVQ Early Years Practitioner Educator Level 3
Paediatric First Aid Training
Safeguarding signs, symptoms and indicators of abuse
Promoting Positive Behaviour
Risky outdoor play for children
Reggio Emilia Approach Training
Available Mon - Fri
|Last Updated: 04/12/2023|
- Babysitting from £18.00 per hour
- Nannying from £18.00 per hour (gross)
Daily nanny rate start from £18
Half day or 5 hour bookings changes apply.
Minimum 4 hour bookings.
Evening babysitting rate start from £18
Overnight rate £25ph
Maternity Nurse £20ph
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Fossdene Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sherington Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Pointer School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Leigh Academy Blackheath
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Invicta Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at John Ball Primary School
- Training Certificate: Postnatal and Infant Care Education Level 4 (added 22/06/2023)
- Reference: Proxy Parenting - Reference (added 15/05/2023)
- Reference: Dan Simmons Reference (added 07/05/2023)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (added 28/04/2023)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 27/03/2023)
- UK Driving Licence (added 22/09/2022)
- DBS Check (added 15/09/2022)
- Training Certificate (added 15/01/2021)
Below are the latest reviews for Luknute. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Luknute, thank you again for taking care of my little boy while we were in London. I had promised him a trip to see Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the London Transport Museum and more. When I discovered that Gary Numan would be playing a gig in Camden, I couldn't pass it up. But what to do with my son? I turned to one of the highest-rated childminders on this site -- and for good reason: Luknute. Communication with Luknute was flawless. She showed up at our hotel, accompanied us to Camden (my son wanted to see where I was going) and took it from there. Luknute was very patient with my boy, who is quite talkative. When I returned back quite late, Luknute was waiting -- and my son was sound asleep in his pajamas. Luknute saved the day -- and the evening! I plan to return with my whole family next year, and we will definitely seek Luknute out again.
I would recomend Luknute without reservation.
She is courteous, kind and professional. What more can you ask for?
Both of my children like her.
I had called Lulu a couple of times to baby-sit my 10 months old daughter. She is always punctual, reliable and bonded with my daughter pretty quickly. Would not hesitate to ask for her help if I need it in future as well.
Luknute was very capable and just got on with things easily. Was able to put my 9 month old to sleep, feed her and play having never met her before.
I had Lu baby sit for me a good few times and each and every time she has been amazing and my LO likes her a lot, always asking to see her again. Felt at ease and very comfortable leaving my LO
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.