I enjoy swimming, running and cycling. Over the past couple of years, I have cycled through Kerala in India (350 miles), trekked through the Tatra mountains in Poland and I also cycled the length of Jordan in 2018. I also enjoy kayaking, coasteering and yoga. I have owned many pets over the years, including ferrets and rats, and I currently own three reptiles. I also foster feral kittens for a local charity, in order to socialise them and get them ready for rehoming.
I am a happy experienced nanny, with many years’ experience. I love children and believe that I have a good rapport with them. I enjoy seeing them grow from tiny helpless babies into inquisitive confident children. Teaching good manners and socialising is very important to me whilst giving children the time and space to develop their own personalities.
• Oxfordshire Breastfeeding Management Course: 2-day training course (2014)
• Uncertainty and Loss in Maternity & Neonatal Care: 1-day course in London (2014)
• Gifts of Remembrance: 1-day workshop in Oxford (2014)
• Team-Teach Basic Training Programme: 1-day workshop in Witney (2013)
• Introduction to Supporting People with Autism Spectrum Disorder: 1-day course (2013)
I am looking for full time hours from the end of February.
|Last Updated: 19/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
I have based by fees on what I am paid in my current job.
- DBS Check (added 11/11/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.