I am an experienced teacher who became a registered childminder in January 2019. This is so that I can stay at home with my 3 year old and newborn son, as well as to create a warm and loving learning environment for the children in my care.
I'm a positive and fun loving person who understands the value of routines and boundaries for children that are encompassed within a nurturing approach.
• Primary school teacher since 2014. Main experience in Year 3 but I have also worked from
Reception - Year 4.
• Teaching Assistant in various special needs schools for one year including a PRU.
• Personal experience of children and adults with special needs.
• Teacher of English as an additional language to adults whilst living and working in Argentina (6
Cache level 3 In Home Based Childcare
Paediatric First Aid certified
PGCE in Primary Education (5-11 years) with Qualified Teacher Status
CELTA Cambridge University
BA Single Hons Italian Studies (2.1)
A levels in English, Dance and Drama
Recently Completed Online Courses:
A New Approach to Child Poverty
Introduction to Safeguarding
Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect
Collaborative Working- A Family Approach
Early Child Development (Foundation)
Early Help Assessment - Lead Professionals
Introduction to FGM, Forced Marriage, Spirit Possession and Honour Based Killing
Introduction to the EYFS
Level 2 Award in Food Allergy Awareness
Level 2 Award in Food Safety- Early Years
Parental Mental Health
Self Harm and Suicidal Thoughts
Understanding Pathways to Extremism
Please be advised that I will not be taking on any children under 5 for the foreseeable future. I have spaces available for wraparound care for children who attend Leedon Lower.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for viewing my profile.
|Last Updated: 25/10/2020|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Leedon Lower School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 22/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Degree certificate (added 04/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: CELTA certificate (added 01/10/2018)
- First Aid Certificate (added 01/10/2018)
- Full CV (added 01/10/2018)
- Utility Bill (added 01/10/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 01/10/2018)
- Training Certificate (added 01/10/2018)
- Marriage Certificate (added 01/10/2018)
- UK Passport (added 01/10/2018)
- Reference (added 01/10/2018)
- DBS Check (added 01/10/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.