Hi! My name is Belle, I'm originally from Sussex but moved to Winchester in the summer to begin my degree in Childhood and Youth studies. I live with husband and two bunnies.
*I am looking for work (ideally) 2 days a week on on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday - until May where I will be available to work a full time position until September*
I am a highly qualified Nanny with an enhanced DBS check, a full, clean driving license and advanced paediatric first aid training. I have references you're welcome to talk to.
I work in an empathetic, calm and gentle way, but also believe in teaching children right from wrong, without the shame or shouting. I will treat your children with the same love, care and respect as I would my own.
I have a multitude work experience with children, spanning over 6 years in various settings. My most recent post as mothers help, caring for 16 month old triplets.
Formerly I was a full time Nanny/Housekeeper for 7 and 10 year old boys, and I previously Nannied for 1 and 3 year old girls. Amongst other ad hoc positions I enjoyed 3 months with sole newborn care and overnights with a local pilot family.
Before becoming a Nanny I trained as a carer for all ages from newborn to 100+ so have experience with SEN and disabled children and babies. I also worked in a before and afterschool childcare setting for 4 years and undertake regular, voluntary, CPD training.
- BA Childhood, Youth and Community Studies - Winchester University (2020-2023)
- OFSTED Registered
- Advance DBS Cleared
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid - TrainAid (2019)
- Level 3 Advanced Safeguarding - TrainAid (2020)
- Level 3 Food Hygiene - Educare (2020)
- Level 2 Understanding Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Epilepsy & Diabetes - Educare (2020)
- Level 2 Improving Children's Learning Through Play -Educare (2020)
- Level 2 Promoting Positive Behaviour - Educare (2020)
- Common Core Skills & Knowledge Certificate - London School of Childcare (2019)
- .B Mindfulness Course (10 weeks) - MiSP (2017)
- A Level Food & Nutrition - Collyers College (2017)
- As Level Law and As Level Sociology - Collyers College (2016)
- 11 GCSE’S A*-D - Millais Secondary School (2015)
|Last Updated: 14/12/2020|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.