Nanny in Horsham
Babysitter in Horsham
Female Non-smoker Member since Apr 2019 Last Updated Mar 2020 Last Login 04 Apr 2020 Email
Hi! My name is Belle and I live in a gorgeous little house near Horsham with my husband and two bunnies.
*I am currently unavailable for work due to corona virus - thank you for your interest*
I will be looking for a position in Winchester in July/August time (when we move, for my mad decision to go to University as a ‘mature’ student!)
I am a highly qualified Nanny (please see below) with an enhanced DBS check, a full clean driving license, OFSTED registration and paediatric first aid training.
I have references you're welcome to talk to.
I love exploring the outdoors, creating fun, engaging activities and getting out in the fresh air! I believe in an empathetic, loving approach towards children and will treat them with the care and respect as I would my own.
I have a multitude work experience with children, spanning over 6 years in various settings. My most recent post as mothers help, caring for 16 month old triplets.
Formerly I was a full time Nanny/Housekeeper for 7 and 10 year old boys, and I previously Nannied for 1 and 3 year old girls. Amongst other ad hoc positions I enjoyed 3 months with sole newborn care and overnights with a local pilot family.
Before becoming a Nanny I trained as a carer for all ages from newborn to 100+ so have experience with SEN and disabled children and babies. I also worked in a before and afterschool childcare setting for 4 years and undertake regular, voluntary, CPD training.
- BSc Psychology with Child Development - Winchester University (2020-2023)
- A Level Food & Nutrition - Collyers College (2017)
- As Level Law and As Level Sociology - Collyers College (2016)
- 11 GCSE’S A*-D - Millais Secondary School (2015)
- OFSTED Registered
- Advance DBS Cleared
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid - TrainAid (2019)
- Level 3 Advanced Safeguarding - TrainAid (2020)
- Level 3 Food Hygiene - Educare (2020)
- Level 2 Understanding Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Epilepsy & Diabetes - Educare (2020)
- Level 2 Improving Children's Learning Through Play -Educare (2020)
- Level 2 Promoting Positive Behaviour - Educare (2020)
- Common Core Skills & Knowledge Certificate - London School of Childcare (2019)
- .B Mindfulness Course (10 weeks) - MiSP (2017)
|Last Updated: 29/03/2020|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.