I currently work at a nursery but due to the virus I am only working 20 hours a week across Monday-Friday. In my spare time I want to offer my services as a nanny at reasonable rates or what you can afford. I am a confident, friendly and very fun person who likes to make sure that everybody is happy. I love working with kids and looking after children. It’s the best job in the world. I am back home in the uk now after looking after children abroad for the last 4 years :)
First aid qualification
Lots of childcare training and experience.
Worked with children of all ages from 1-15.
Worked with children with special needs.
I am 26 years old and have been working with children of all ages for the last 4 years. I have been working for a company called Neilson active holidays where I make sure that children are having the best holiday possible.
I have received awards for my service and won top nanny across the company worldwide multiple times. I put 110% into everything I do and I’m not happy until the children and the parents are happy.
What my previous employer said about me:
“Ryan is a strong, hardworking nanny who always give 110%. He is a fantastic character full of positivity and enthusiasm. Ryan builds fantastic bonds with the children and brilliant rapport with the parents. So much so that he is often requested as a key worker from our returning guests and receives fantastic written and verbal feedback. If you look up our Messini resort on Trip Advisor, of course he is mentioned. For the last three years he has also been commended by our Area Manager for having the most Customer Service mentions across all of our Neilson resorts! His imagination is beyond anyone else I have worked with, creating theme days for his children and making rafts out on the water, or creating chants and rhymes based on his group’s specific names and personalities. Along with this Ryan covered the Resort Host role for five weeks of our season and worked tirelessly to ensure our guests had the best experience. Despite these weeks away, he still won the Kids Club CSQ mentions!!
I am first aid trained and have dbs checked. I have lots of experience of working with children of all ages and even working with groups of children. I have had lots of training of looking after children of all ages and gone through multiple training courses which I have had to pass.
|Last Updated: 20/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £7.50 per hour
- Nannying from £7.50 per hour (gross)
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sherbrook Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Redhill Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Cannock Chase High School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Longford Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chaselea PRU
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Lukes CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at South Staffordshire College
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Moorhill Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Cardinal Griffin Catholic College
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chadsmoor CofE (VC) Junior School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 05/11/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (added 04/10/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Health and Safety Level 2 (added 04/10/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Food Certificate (added 04/10/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Childcare - Early learning (NCC) (added 04/10/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 04/10/2019)
- UK Passport (added 04/10/2019)
- Full CV (added 04/10/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Ryan. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We were lucky enough to have Ryan Nanny for us and cannot recommend him highly enough.
Ryan is kind, warm and enthusiastic with lots of great ideas to do with the kids. He is great at making homework fun and at encouraging picky eaters!
We found Ryan to be totally reliable and punctual and it was a real pleasure to have him around. Whoever his next family is will be very lucky to have found him to join there household.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.