Nanny in London: Richmond Upon Thames
Babysitter in London: Richmond Upon Thames
Female Member since Jul 2020 Last Updated Apr 2022 Last Login 04 Jul 2022
Hello, my name is Ana, and I´m a bilingual Spanish speaking nanny, with 5 years of professional childcare experience in the UK and Spain.
I enjoy working with children and giving them physical, mental and emotional support developing them in partnership with their parents.
With a background in different fields of the Arts, my work with children is strongly based on the use of creativity as reinforcement for their growth and development and finding strategies in a natural and fun way to deal with everyday issues.
I believe that motivation, creativity and communication are natural tools to find a connection with the children that I look after.
As a Spanish speaker I can provide a natural way of learning and reinforcement in a second language, where children can learn through daily routine, play, music, in a relaxed environment and away from the pressure of other learning methods.
- DBS CHECKED (UK/SPAIN)
- PRE- SETTLED STATUS/ EU PASSPORT
- FULL PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID
- NATIVE SPANISH AND FLUENT ENGLISH
- 2021- Present PART TIME NANNY, Teddington, London
Working as part-time nanny to a family with a 5-year-old girl and a 2-and-a-half-year-old boy.
- 2020- 2021 FULL TIME NANNY, Twickenham, London
I provided sole nanny services to a family with two children, a 7 year old boy and an 18-month-old boy, for 6 months.
- 2017- 2020 FULL TIME NANNY, Teddington, London
Here I provided sole nanny services to a family with one child ( 18 month-old girl ) for 3 years.
- 2018- 2020 PART TIME NANNY, Teddington, London
I worked with a family with 3 children, all girls, ages 3, 10 and 13, for 2 years.
- 2017-2018 AFTER SCHOOL NANNY, Whitton, London
I worked with a family with 4 children, 3 boys and one girl, ages 7, 9 and 11, for 6 months.
- 2014-2017 PRIVATE TUTOR/NANNY, Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Here I worked for 3 years with a 10 year old girl with special educational needs.
*Other work experience and references available on request.
-Full Paediatric First Aid, Tigerlily, Surbiton, London
- Full Paediatric First Aid, Little Ones, London
- Certificate of Higher Education of Arts and Design. La Palma, Arts School, Madrid, (Spain)
- Archaeological Restoration Workshop School. T.E.A.R, Alcalá de Henares (Spain)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) of Arts. I.E.S Antonio Machado, Alcalá de Henares. (Spain) A LEVELs.
- Musical training : Guitar and singing
* Additional education available on request.
|Last Updated: 17/09/2021|
- Babysitting from £14.00 per hour
- Nannying from £16.00 per hour (gross)
Fees depend on the requirements
- First Aid Certificate: Full Paediatric First Aid (added 02/08/2021)
- Training Certificate: Autism Awareness Certificate (added 19/04/2021)
- Full CV (added 11/03/2021)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 20/07/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 19/07/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Ana. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Ana has worked as a full-time nanny for our family for the last year, during the hardest time of lockdown.
She is very responsible, flexible and had been a great asset to our family. She is very creative and comes with many games and ideas for the boys to be entertained. My son’s love playing with her. At the same time, she keeps them safe and entretained.
She is trustworthy, honest and always on time.
We are sad to see her go. If you are considering Ana as a personal nanny, you might not find a better person
Ana has demonstrated tremendous responsibility in taking care of our three girls (13,11 and 3) and in keeping up with all the different activites the big ones had while entertaing the little one.
She would adapt to the very different needs they had and felt like a family member. She is kind, trustworthy and great with children. She keeps the children occupied, happy and most importantly, safe.
She is flexible and tries to make the children and the parents lifes easier.
Ana is the kind of person that makes childcare something parents don´t need to worry about!!!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.