***CURRENTLY WORKING FULL TIME WITH A BABY UNTIL SEPT 21..SEEKING A NEW CONTRACT FOR SEPT 21***
I see myself to be passionate and caring worker who has a good sense of humour. With over 20 years working in childcare I have a lot of experience working with both babies and children both in a professional and home environment. I also have my own personal experience bringing up 3 children very close in age. Due to my maturity and employment experience I am a very organised person and can work very well under pressure.
I’m happy to travel to Harpenden area as I know other nannies from that area too.
Nanny - sole charge over Christmas period as emergency nanny
•. 2 sisters aged 4 and 11 months
•. Preparing bottles and meals for the girls
•. Organised activities with the girls
•. Took them out to the park. Due to covid that’s all that was available
•. Informed the mother on daily basis of activities and development
Nanny - sole charge. Ad Hoc when their nanny takes holiday
Jun 19 to date
•. 2 boys aged 5 and 7 weeks childcare on an ad hoc basis
•. Sterilised and prepared bottles. Prepared meals
•. Encouraged them to interact with other children of a similar age and develop their social skills
•. Informed the parents of daily activities and development
Nanny - sole charge role (1 year contract)
Jun 15 to Jun 16
• Looked after 2 sisters aged 18 months and 3 on a daily basis
• Took them to outside activities and toddler groups
• Prepared 3 meals a day for them
• Continuously helped to develop their educational skills alongside their parents
• Encouraged them to interact with children of a similar age and develop their social skills
• Kept both parents up to date with any correspondence from pre school
Nanny - sole charge role (during the school holidays)
Feb 13 to May 15
• Looked after a baby from 6 months
• Took her to age appropriate activities and classes
• Prepared 3 meals on a daily basis
• Encouraged her to interact and develop her social skills through play
• Informed her mother of daily activities and development
July 00 to Mar 05
• Looking after babies, children and teenagers within my own home
• Arranging age appropriate activities during school hours and after
• Completing all necessary paperwork
• Liaising with parents and the Childminding Association
• Ensuring standards required by the local authority were continuously met
Jun 02 to Mar 05
• Working with babies and children aged 0-5yrs
• Helping them develop social and educational skills
• Comforting them when their needs were emotional
Professional Dance Teacher
Sept 04 to May 17
• Teaching children aged 3 – 18 years and adults
• Building their confidence
• Planning and maintaining a class
• Liaising with parents
• Preparing pupils for exams
Parent Teachers Association Chairperson (Voluntary)
Sept 01 to Oct 07
• Attending regular chair meetings
• Arranging children's events through the lower school
• Liaising with the children, parents and staff
• Delegate jobs and organise a team
• Oversee the running of the whole charity and ensure that Charity Commission guidelines were adhered to
Over 20 years working with babies and children of all ages
Available full time hours Monday - Friday
|Last Updated: 11/03/2021|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
From £12 per hour
- DBS Check (added 23/11/2020)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 16/10/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: first aid certificate (added 13/10/2020)
- UK Passport (added 13/10/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 13/10/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Michelle. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Michelle worked with my wife and children while I was away at work.
My wife and children loved her, she is so interactive with the kids, constantly keeping them entertained whilst teaching them skills, all whilst helping my wife around the house.
I'd highly recommend Michelle to anyone who's looking for a friendly, efficient and helpful professional Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.