I’m 19 years old, I did a Year 1 of Performing arts and now I’ll start Acting at the University of Winchester. I’m from Spain, Gran Canaria.
I love spending time with kids since I started to take care of my young cousins. I really like baking, painting, music which are activities that I love to do with kids.
I consider myself a mature person and someone that someone who knows how to react in every situation.
In Spain I used help some teachers of my school with the children. On the other hand I have young cousins so Ive been taking care of them since they were baby when it was needed.
I’ve been taking care of my young cousins and friends of them as well as helping some teachers of my school.
I am free all weekends and during the week I have my afternoons and evenings free. Depending on the day I can also do mornings.
|Last Updated: 19/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
Around £10 per hour.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Olivers Battery Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Stanmore Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Peter's Catholic Primary School, Winchester
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Faith's Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Pilgrims School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- EU Passport (added 18/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.