I am a final year occupational therapy student. I have 7 years of childcare experience from being a support worker, shorts breaks practitioner and being a nanny. I also like cleaning up and organising. I have tutored children from primary school for the last 6 years.
7 years of childcare and elderly
Also have tutored children from primary
school and assisted support for special children ie children who have any conditions etc.
Final year student for paediatric occupational therapy.
Training in manual and handling
Food and hygiene
Special needs education
Equality and discrimination
Sign language level 1
|Last Updated: 22/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Household Help from £12.00 per hour
12 per hour
- First Aid Certificate: NHS care identity (added 10/11/2020)
- DBS Check (added 10/11/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 10/11/2020)
- UK Passport (added 10/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Common core of skills and knowledge (added 10/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: An introduction to safeguarding children (added 10/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Working with children with disabilities (added 10/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Prevent covid (added 10/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food safety in catering (added 10/11/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.