I am a UK trained Early Years Teacher who has just returned from a fantastic role as the Early Years Coordinator and Homeroom Teacher at an International School in Bangkok, Thailand. I adore working with young children and helping them to learn, play and grow using a Play and Inquiry Based Approach. I believe it is important for children to feel safe, happy and inspired by their adults, to have a stimulating and accessible environment and to interact with resources that feeds their own interests. I am registered with the Updated DBS and Barring Service and I have up to date Safeguarding Training. I want to spend my time forming fun, loving and supportive relationships with children so that I can help them to be happy, safe and independent little people.
I am 38 years old and I live in Gosforth with my boyfriend of 11 years. I have my own car and hold a full drivers licence. Before retraining to become a Primary Teacher, I worked as a Probation Officer for 12 years. I love listening to music and going to the beach.
2018 - 2021 Early Years Coordinator, Safeguarding Lead and Homeroom Teacher for Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Reception Classes (1.5 - 5 years old)
2016 - 2018 Early Years Teacher for North Tyneside (Hadrian Park Primary School, Wallsend)
2014 - 2016 Volunteer at Benton Dene Primary School and Barnardos Get Involved Programme (After School Club Leader at Winlaton Primary School)
2015 Completed Barnardos ABC Pathways Homebased Childcare Course
2015 Completed Play Therapy Course
2004 - 2016 Probation Officer, Women Offenders Lead and Pre Sentence Report Writer (Northumbria Probation Service)
I have always cared for young children, both personally and professionally.
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
Talk for Writing
Currently I am available full time and flexible in considering evening/weekend work.
|Last Updated: 18/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
12 per hour
- DBS Check (added 21/04/2021)
- DBS Check (added 21/04/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 16/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Diploma Probation Studies (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Prevent (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: WRAP (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Supporting Children's Emotional Well-being (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Speech, Language and Communication (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding (added 16/04/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 16/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: PGCE (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Makaton (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Home Based Childcare (added 16/04/2021)
- Training Certificate (added 16/04/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.