Mahnoor's 4 Star Reviews
Childminder
Parents say
Parents consistently praise this childminder for her warmth, patience and genuine care, describing a home-from-home environment where children thrive in confidence and happiness. Nutritious meals, varied activities, outings and strong development support feature repeatedly, alongside excellent communication. One reviewer suggested more homemade meals, but overall feedback is overwhelmingly positive and highly recommended.
Summary generated by AI from the text of recent member reviews
Showing only 4 star reviews
Below are the 4 star reviews for Mahnoor. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We’ve had such a lovely experience with our childminder. Sending your one-year-old to someone new is incredibly daunting, and I was so nervous when my daughter started. She settled much quicker than I ever expected, thanks to the genuine love, patience and reassurance she was shown every day.
The helpers deserve a special mention too - they are just as caring and attentive, and it’s clear the children are looked after with warmth and kindness.
If I could suggest an area for improvement, it would be offering more healthy homemade meals I appreciate this can be challenging, but it would give parents even greater peace of mind.
Overall, I’m very grateful for how loved and secure my daughter has felt, and I’d happily recommend this setting.
by
Humera
on 10/09/2026
Response by
Mahnoor
on 10/09/2026:
Thank you for your review. I have to say, I am quite surprised by your comments regarding the food, particularly as we worked hard to ensure Dua was eating well with us, especially as she wasn’t taking to many foods when she first started.
The children are provided with healthy, homemade meals every day, including rice, pasta, lentils and meats to name a few. We also prepared specific homemade meals for Dua to ensure she was well fed, including our oat and banana pancakes — which you even asked us for the recipe for!
It would have been helpful if any concerns or criticisms regarding the meals had been raised with us while Dua was with us, so we could have discussed them and worked together to provide the best possible care for her.