Sjr's 5 Star Reviews

Childminder

5 stars 5 out of 5
2 ratings

Showing only 5 star reviews

Below are the 5 star reviews for SJR. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

My four year old absolutely adores her and loves being in her care. From the first time I met her I knew straight away she was the right childminder for my lil one. She is calm, patience, and supports his development. She explains things properly and communicates well. I am at peace knowing my child is being cared for well whilst I am at work

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Mya Mya on 20/09/2026


Response by Avatar for SJR SJR on 20/09/2026:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly means a lot to me to know that your little one feels happy, safe and settled in my care.

It has been such a pleasure watching him learn and develop, and I’m so glad I can give you peace of mind while you’re at work. Building a trusting relationship with both children and parents is so important to me, and I’m so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in me to care for your little one.

And of course, I can’t forget my favourite words from him… “Big hug!”❤️🥰 Those moments make my day and I will treasure them. Thank you again for choosing me as his childminder.

Kenechi is a wonderful caring childminder who clearly loves children! She goes above and beyond to help me and provides wonderful care for my children and has an immaculate engaging safe environment suitable for both my 8 month old daughter and 8 year old son. Both of my children love her and it is clear they will thrive during their time with Kenechi, and I will continue to use her in the future! Highly recommended.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Victoria Victoria on 17/07/2026


Response by Avatar for SJR SJR on 17/07/2026:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It was a pleasure caring for your children, and I'm so happy they enjoyed their time with me. Your support means a great deal, and I look forward to welcoming them back again soon.

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.